Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

canon IR 2520 & Canon 2318

hello for all
    i have 2 copiers every one at different client and i noticed that facing same problem and its (Data error) this display massage appear when trying to print out from pc.

Any one face this problem before ?

also i have problem on Canon 2318 when iam using the Excel and trying to pirnt the document it gives me that its letter size and iam already since i define the machine i putted A4 as default ?

any ideas about that ?

thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    canon IR 2520 & Canon 2318

Re: canon IR 2520 & Canon 2318

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    hello for all
    i have 2 copiers every one at different client and i noticed that facing same problem and its (Data error) this display massage appear when trying to print out from pc.

Any one face this problem before ?

also i have problem on Canon 2318 when iam using the Excel and trying to pirnt the document it gives me that its letter size and iam already since i define the machine i putted A4 as default ?

any ideas about that ?

thanks
    Try doing an all clear on the unit. Sounds like the memory might be full and can not process the jobs properly.

On the excel documents I would check your page setup before printing the documents. Make sure you have a page size set in the application and do not send print jobs with everything set to auto in the print driver.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Re: canon IR 2520 & Canon 2318

Charm thanks for ur reply ,on the excel im always when i want to print i should go to printing perefrenance and choose A4,with information that iam totaly made the default A4 ? is there;s a way to sattle the paper size to A4 without change it self automaticlay ?

about Clear i already made clear it works for 1 documents and then back to same problem ,my friend told me maybe there's somthing on lan speed must use it dunno ,just this kinds of IR's iam noticed that problem ,on IR 2016 never this happen !!