Senior Tech 100+ Posts DANIELCANON's Avatar

e006-0002 imagepress C1 every morning

hola a todos tengo el problema que todas la mañanas cuando el cliente enciende la maquina aparece el codigo e006-0002 luego el cliente solamente apaga y enciende la maquina y ya no sale dicho codigo. esto ocurre todos los dias. enciende en el segundo intento siempre todos los dias luego ya no sale hasta el siguiente dia. alguna sugerencia, los contactos del fusor se ven bien.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: e006-0002 imagepress C1 every morning

Quote Originally Posted by DANIELCANON View Post
    hola a todos tengo el problema que todas la mañanas cuando el cliente enciende la maquina aparece el codigo e006-0002 luego el cliente solamente apaga y enciende la maquina y ya no sale dicho codigo. esto ocurre todos los dias. enciende en el segundo intento siempre todos los dias luego ya no sale hasta el siguiente dia. alguna sugerencia, los contactos del fusor se ven bien.
    hello all I have the problem that every morning when the customer turns on the machine shows the E006-0002 code then the client would turn off and on the machine and it will not leave the code. this happens every day. turn on the second attempt always every day then it will not leave until the next day. any suggestions, contacts look fine fuser
    Sustituir o revisar el arnés cajón # 1 (FM2-7256-000), este conector se encuentra en la parte inferior izquierda de la estructura trasera.

Replace or check the Drawer Harness Assembly #1 (FM2-7256-000), this connector is located on the lower left side of the rear frame.
    Comprobar si todos los termistores están funcionando correctamente en la pantalla analógica>.
    check if All thermistors are working correctly in DISPLAY>ANALOG.

The screw that secures the arm release FL2-2796-000 can loosen causing poor engagement of the fixing/feeder assembly. Make certain that the screw is tight and that the arm release is not deformed.
    El tornillo que sujeta la liberación del brazo FL2-2796-000 puede aflojar causando compromiso pobres de la unidad de fijación / alimentador de papel. Asegúrese de que el tornillo es apretado y que la liberación del brazo no se deforme.

e006.jpg

o Sustitución de la Unidad de Cable del calentador de fijación (Fijación del conector de la unidad de fijación) FM2-2620-000 y AC Cable Driver (de fijación del conector en el lado del cuadro) FM2-2627-000 se puede resolver el problema.

also check---------
    or Replacing the Fixing Heater Cable Unit (Fixing Connector on the Fixing Assembly) FM2-2620-000 and AC Driver Cable (Fixing Connector on the frame side) FM2-2627-000 can resolve the issue.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts DANIELCANON's Avatar

Wink Re: e006-0002 imagepress C1 every morning

Perdón por responder muy tarde. El problema estaba siendo ocasionado por el tornillo el cual estaba flojo.

El tornillo que sujeta la liberación del brazo FL2-2796-000
    e006.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DANIELCANON View Post
    Perdón por responder muy tarde. El problema estaba siendo ocasionado por el tornillo el cual estaba flojo.

El tornillo que sujeta la liberación del brazo FL2-2796-000
    e006.jpg

más vale tarde que nunca, un buen hallazgo

bellir2001

Hi
    On the Imagepress C1, I need to replace the following:

FM2-2627-000 - AC DRIVER CABLE ASS'Y
    and possibly the FM2-2620 Fixing Heater Cable Unit

I'm having trouble removing the part from the back of the machine. Not sure whether I need to remove the board on the left in order to access the right top side (facing the back of the machine). There are a bunch of boards in there does anyone have a guide on how to remove all those parts? I want to be as careful as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bellir2001 View Post
    Hi
    On the Imagepress C1, I need to replace the following:

FM2-2627-000 - AC DRIVER CABLE ASS'Y
    and possibly the FM2-2620 Fixing Heater Cable Unit

I'm having trouble removing the part from the back of the machine. Not sure whether I need to remove the board on the left in order to access the right top side (facing the back of the machine). There are a bunch of boards in there does anyone have a guide on how to remove all those parts? I want to be as careful as possible.

==============================================;-/

Fixing Heater Cable Unit/ see doc/ may help

Fix Heater Cable Unit.doc

--------------------------------------------

AC DRIVER CABLE ASS'Y

believe u need to remove the AC driver Box/ Leakage Breaker
    for cable/ may be wrong thought

AC DRIVER_Leakage Breaker.doc

AC DRIVER PCB REMOVAL.pdf
    ----better view