E000677-0010 keeps poping up during warmup do i have a fiery issue . I looked for code in service manual and could not find it. Thanks for replys.
Found The following info:
1)Error E677 occurs when sending print jobs to any printer on the network that has an imagePASS C1 or C2 Fiery controller attached to it.
1. Verify the copier and the imagePASS C1/C2 have the latest system software installed.
2. Verify that all posted patches for the RIP (either the imagePASS C1 or C2) have been installed.
3. Try reseating the Open Interface Board in the copier.
4. Try reseating the interface cable.
5. Try change from the PCL print driver to the PS print driver.
E677 refers to an error detected by the print board (PDL) or an error detected in the hard drive.
Replace as necessary
E677 error code
In some cases it has been found that replacing the cable between the ImagePass C1 and the copier resolve this problem.
Additionaly, make sure that the copier is at a minimum of ver. 55 system software.
Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com