Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    iR C 5185 COPY QUALITY

iR C 5185 COPY QUALITY

We have a 5185 that is producing i guess the best description would be fuzzy, copies and prints. You can read the print but it looks blurry. Copier has 375000 total copies and prints. I have replaced transfer assembly and all drums and secondary transfer roller and no change to copy or print quality. Standard 20lb paper from hammermill is being used. No fiery attached. and finisher. When you run gradation adj. there are no crisp lines to test page. Any suggestions or if i can provide more info please let me know. Thanks to all.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    iR C 5185 COPY QUALITY

Re: iR C 5185 COPY QUALITY

Quote Originally Posted by pontiac View Post
    We have a 5185 that is producing i guess the best description would be fuzzy, copies and prints. You can read the print but it looks blurry. Copier has 375000 total copies and prints. I have replaced transfer assembly and all drums and secondary transfer roller and no change to copy or print quality. Standard 20lb paper from hammermill is being used. No fiery attached. and finisher. When you run gradation adj. there are no crisp lines to test page. Any suggestions or if i can provide more info please let me know. Thanks to all.

READ... both
    iRC5180_Color_Shift_Prevention _&_Correction.pdf

Blur_Miss Reg TP09-10.pdf
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**