Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    KEEP on ALARM "LOAD PAPER"

Re: KEEP on ALARM "LOAD PAPER"

Can you make a copy A4 from glass?

Install latest firmware!
    Last edited by zoraldinho; 04-04-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

_ 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KL568 View Post
    Hi,

Check this setting under copier's printer settings:

Paper Feed -> Paper Size Override -> ON

From the 1st photo, your incoming print job is definitely A4 and your copier paper has the required A4 paper supply. It paper type icon looks likes it was never preset to any other beside plain paper.

Have you reboot this copier? And also there is a button to perform "Reset Printer" in Printer settings of copier. Use it before you reboot.

Let us know what the firmware version.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by KL568 View Post
    From the 1st photo, your incoming print job is definitely A4 and your copier paper has the required A4 paper supply. It paper type icon looks likes it was never preset to any other beside plain paper.

Have you reboot this copier? And also there is a button to perform "Reset Printer" in Printer settings of copier. Use it before you reboot.

Let us know what the firmware version.

@zoraldinho, KL568

System software is v61.05 which is the lates one. about the Reset Printer done already.

@Rachid.Akli

this what i notice in the machine. if i'm in copy mode if i put in the glass A4 size paper and the paper selection is default to AUTO, machine detect the paper as A3 size. same thing also if i put in feeder it will feed the A4 till half of the original then it will give msg load paper which is his pointing to A3 size and the msg in the upper parts is "The most proper size A4 is not available" and in the cassette setting A4/A3 is available. and when you look to that cassette the highlited cassette is the A3. this is the first thing i notice.

Second is when i try to print the output print (User Setting) machine give Suspended msg. and also when i try to print the P-Print in service mode Machine will give ALAM msg. no output will come and all button is disabled only power button is the choice.

and all this happen in 14 machine that i have.

what i'm thinking is. the my customer implement the printer driver in the global policy of windows 2008 R2 service after then this problem exist. is their is some setting that come to that policy to the printer. and all this machine running with uniLFOW OM using as secure Print. but my question is i have 1 machine which is not conneted to uniFLOW system the only thing is his using the driver from the server but it's having same problem. Pass through Printing and Copying.

Please need your advice guy's. maybe i can help you also if you need help with uniFLOW system.

thanksJ
    Yazj

_ 250+ Posts

13 units all exhibit the same issue? Never heard of server policy will enforce anything in that way.

Is the machine equipped with the Access Management kit from Canon? You might want to look at it from that angle.

Another thing you could do get a spare HDD and reload the firmware of 1 unit. From standalone copier testing then work your way into uniFlow configuration.

_ 250+ Posts

Just to add firmware 61 is not really stable, try to get a higher version. As we discuss now, it latest is 68