Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    walco

Canon c3220 Error message E000020-03b0

We have a Canon c3220 imagerunner that has an error message E000020-03b0. if anyone can tell me what this message is or how to correct it it would be greatly appreciated.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Copier_Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by walco View Post
    We have a Canon c3220 imagerunner that has an error message E000020-03b0. if anyone can tell me what this message is or how to correct it it would be greatly appreciated.

The error code E020 refers to a density problem with one of the Drum Units. The sub-code 03b0 refers to one specific Drum Unit, of which
    I'm not sure. I believe if you go into service mode and check Density, you'll see each Drum Unit listed there. You are looking for an average Density reading of +-2.5 for the Units. Don't get crazy trying to reach that value, but look to see which one is way off and that may be your culprit. Or maybe one of these other guys may be able to tell you which unit the sub-code is pointing to.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

the colour it points too is cyan. the ATR/Salt sensor that reads the ITB unit patterns is soiled with toner/dev. had the problem with o4b0. how old is your drum? this error usually comes up when the specific colour drum is nearing the end of its life. my advice would be to take out the ATR unit from the right hand side. give it a good clean and put it back in. worked for me....

ofc if your drum is dog old and under the misc button in display in service mode. if your cyan drum is over 200 change that aswell. try the atr assembly 1st. if u need more help on how to get unit out give me a shout.

bkivett
    e020 is process control, 01 os far left drum, 02 next, 03 next, 04 last or black. usually if it is sensor, it will indicate 01, since that would be the first one seen, it could also be a toner feed issue. remove cover on side to expose itb assy. while machine is warming up, look at patches on drum.
    depending on test print 12, i have seen drums go 300 percent.
    did u get problem taken cared of?

Eeel

Smile Canon ir3100cn E000020-0081

Quote Originally Posted by bkivett View Post
    e020 is process control, 01 os far left drum, 02 next, 03 next, 04 last or black. usually if it is sensor, it will indicate 01, since that would be the first one seen, it could also be a toner feed issue. remove cover on side to expose itb assy. while machine is warming up, look at patches on drum.
    depending on test print 12, i have seen drums go 300 percent.
    did u get problem taken cared of?
    Hi,
    I am getting E000020-0081 error message and read few of your notes. I do not know where to find the ATR sensor can somebody please help me.

and also can somebody tell me the meaing of this error code. Copier has done around 67k (total) and all toners been replaced 10k before.
    thanks
    Eeel

zcity

Re: Canon c3220 Error message E000020-03b0

Смажете все контакты электро проводящий смазкой .