Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Lightbulb ADV 7055 giving White copy

ADV 7055 is not printing any color black is fine but missing all colors, i change itb, drums but same when do test 10 no. it prints only black lines other colors are missing. any idea

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    ADV 7055 giving White copy

Re: ADV 7055 giving White copy

did u check C-M-Y drums to see if any PG10 image is on them before transfer

Make sure Primary Transfer Rollers are being lifted properly
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    ADV 7055 giving White copy

As new technologies, the machine performs the primary transfer attachment and detachment
    method, in which YMC primary transfer rollers are disengaged at Bk single-color mode to
    prolong the life of the image formation unit.

itb.JPG

<Details of the Control>

1) The cam rotates, driven by the primary transfer roller disengagement motor (M5).
    2) The link lever slides, driven by the rotation force of the cam.
    3) The pressure release lever rotates when the link lever slides, and the primary transfer roller
    for color is disengaged from the ITB.
    4) At the same time, the pressure release cam also rotates. The primary transfer auxiliary
    roller (right) moves up and the primary transfer auxiliary roller (left) moves down.
    5) The position of the primary transfer roller is detected by the primary transfer roller
    attachment/detachment HP sensor (PS5).

itb1.JPG

<Related Error Codes>

E074: Primary transfer roller detachment/attachment error

<Related Service Mode>

COPIER>OPTION>FNC-SW>T1HP-POS: determine the primary transfer roller engagement/
    disengagement HP

<Related User Mode>

Settings/Registration>Adjustment/Maintenance>Adjust Action>First Print Time>B/W Priority
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

no there is no image before transfer and another thing is its giving me the massage that waste toner is full i replaced it after certain black copies and color waste toner is full i check waste toner i found out that all waste toner is like a toner and its full within 1 hour. i changed all drums, main board but same thing. i checked primary rollers are lifting when i do PG10 it creats black image but all the colors are missing

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Joseph2011's Avatar

Re: ADV 7055 giving White copy zzz

ALEX:
    review the transfer unit, there is a newsletter where you asked to change all the transfer rollers and their bases, I send you the code then .... if you changed the rollers you might check out:
    - When no image of any color (C / MY / BK) reviews the primary charge corona color black and the internal connector is at the base of the team, that connector usually does cause arcing and white copies or spots all over and no image sheet
    - If you print only C / M / Y color black and nothing you have to change the sub hopper assembly, internally is broken toner contributor to its code: FM3-9895-000, FIRST REVIEW (This same problem happened to me and the sub hopper assembly was)

regards

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: ADV 7055 giving White copy zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2011 View Post
    ALEX:
    review the transfer unit, there is a newsletter where you asked to change all the transfer rollers and their bases, I send you the code then .... if you changed the rollers you might check out:
    - When no image of any color (C / MY / BK) reviews the primary charge corona color black and the internal connector is at the base of the team, that connector usually does cause arcing and white copies or spots all over and no image sheet
    - If you print only C / M / Y color black and nothing you have to change the sub hopper assembly, internally is broken toner contributor to its code: FM3-9895-000, FIRST REVIEW (This same problem happened to me and the sub hopper assembly was)

regards
    thanks man,

i will try and let u know