Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    shorev

Canon ImageRunner 4035

Hi Guys,I'm new to this forum, so hello everyone I have a quick question, we just leased two new Canon ImageRunner 4035 and we using SSO, we would like to know if there is a way that users will send a print job but the job will not be print out until they will type their user/passThanks in advance for any respond

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon ImageRunner 4035

Re: Canon ImageRunner 4035

Attachment 16822

see page 115
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

shorev

Thank you very much for the respond! I found the local admin and now i can access the control panel.. the only thing that i cant understood is how I can change the print job setting like i said above?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon ImageRunner 4035

When printing from the computer, you can set a password for printing (Secured
    Printing). You can prevent another user from taking the output by mistake or
    prevent outputs from being left behind because the print job cannot be started
    until the password is entered on the touch panel display of the machine. For more
    information, see e-Manual > Practical Workflows.

imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051/4045/4035/4025 e-Manual

link
    http://support-sg.canon-asia.com/con...300763001.html

Settings/Registration screen appears when you press (Settings/Registration) on the control panel.
    The machine provides various settings that enable you to use it more conveniently and easily. You can register or change the settings according to your needs-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Management Settings
    You can set the administrator settings for managing the machine. This enables you to set an ID and password for each department, manage confidential information, and count the number of pages printed for each ID. You can also register licenses and certificates.
    Changing Settings According to Your Needs
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

shorev

Thanks for the answer I know how to use the secured print, but we have been told that we can just send a simple printing to the machine without change any setting before any print from any user.. and then just type the AD user/pass and the print will be out.Any ideas?

mkc1127

There is a software called uniflow which works exactly like you want but this is accessory so you need to purchase it.There are varies module in this pls consult with the sales person

Senior Tech 100+ Posts arielcanon's Avatar

open printer properties, under device settings tab, uncheck Departement ID management, press Apply > OK
    Learning never ends..
    Never give up, where there is a wheel there is a way..

shorev

I will look for that, I hope that the ImageRunner 4035 is coming with something that built-in as we talked to the sales person and asked for that option in our printers.