Im having a problem formating a new HD in any Advance series copier. When i hold 2-8 down it should come up with different options instead its just comin up with number 4 which is hd format but when i press it is comes up hd error but its a new hd. I have no idea whats going on.
After Replacing HDD-----IRADVANCE
1) HDD format
1-1) Start with the safe mode.
(While pressing 2 and 8 keys simultaneously, turn ON the main power-switch.)
1-2) Use SST to format all partitions.
2) Downloading system software
2-1) Use SST to download the system software (System, LANG, RUI and others).
3) Initializing the key, certificate and CA certificate
(Lv.2) COPIER > FUNCTION > CLEAR > CA-KEY
4) Turning OFF and ON the main power switch
5) Restoring the backup data
Use the Remote UI.
Management Settings > Data Management > Import/Export
Management Settings > Data Management > Back Up/Restore
6) Resetting/registering the data
While referring to the list of set/registered data which was printed before replacement,
reset/register the data.
7) When the user generates and adds the encryption key, certificate and/or CA ertificate,
request the user to generate them again.
8) Executing “Auto Adjust Gradation (Full Adjust)”
Settings/Registration mode: Adjustment/Maintenance > Adjust Image Quality > Auto
**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**