Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Cool Current SST and Machine Firmware

Do you need the latest SST and Machine Firmware,
    private message me for details include your email address.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Current SST and Machine Firmware

Re: Current SST and Machine Firmware

I guess you like getting messages from dozens of people who are not trained and have no clue as to what they are doing. Be prepared to become every non certified techs support line for when something doensn't work my friend!
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

A note to end users,

If its not broke don't fix it.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thumbs up Re: Current SST and Machine Firmware

But end users think that frimware can fix everything. Wait'll this guy gets inundated with emails and messages, he'll be sorry he posted. LOL

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallguy View Post
    Do you need the latest SST and Machine Firmware,
    private message me for details include your email address.
    I have noticed a growing trend in this forum: The list of members who have a RICH & GENEROUS HEART continue to grow by the day! Teckat, vigour, blackcat,zoraldinho, manuals4you, and yes, even zaza. And now this one 'fallguy'. This is a healthy development.
    And every time, GOD continues to ADD to the list, those whom he has chosen. HE does this by ''Touching the hearts'' of certain selected individuals & places them strategically nearer to the source of the wealth(RESOURCES), so that THEY, can in turn be a BLESSING to others.

This is a LIFELINE to all those techs(me inclusive) who are always worrying: '' Where will my SST come from? or my Firmware? OR my Service manual(& Tech bulletins)?. It proves that GOD cares & provides for HIS creatures. You just need to have Faith & Hope in HIM.

As for Mr. 'fallguy', I can only say ''THANK YOU FOR LIFTING UP YOUR THOUGHTS'' ABOVE arrogance & selfishness. May GOD continue to REWARD & BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

''For every ACTION there's an equal & opposite REACTION''.
    ''MORE will be GIVEN unto those who GIVE''.

Quote Originally Posted by DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS View Post
    I have noticed a growing trend in this forum: The list of members who have a RICH & GENEROUS HEART continue to grow by the day! Teckat, vigour, blackcat,zoraldinho, manuals4you, and yes, even zaza. And now this one 'fallguy'. This is a healthy development.
    And every time, GOD continues to ADD to the list, those whom he has chosen. HE does this by ''Touching the hearts'' of certain selected individuals & places them strategically nearer to the source of the wealth(RESOURCES), so that THEY, can in turn be a BLESSING to others.

This is a LIFELINE to all those techs(me inclusive) who are always worrying: '' Where will my SST come from? or my Firmware? OR my Service manual(& Tech bulletins)?. It proves that GOD cares & provides for HIS creatures. You just need to have Faith & Hope in HIM.

As for Mr. 'fallguy', I can only say ''THANK YOU FOR LIFTING UP YOUR THOUGHTS'' ABOVE arrogance & selfishness. May GOD continue to REWARD & BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

''For every ACTION there's an equal & opposite REACTION''.
    ''MORE will be GIVEN unto those who GIVE''.
    Thank you very much kind Sir, you are indeed a breath of fresh air.
    Appreciative people like you makes giving worth while.
    Blessed are those who gives without remembering and receive without forgetting.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Well Guys, it is Sund'y in Bundy and I have nooo idea what you are crapping on about - however Canon Techs bust their guts and at great expense to LEARN the Art of Service & Maintenance of very Sofisticated Equipment - SST is NOT a program that can be downloaded and installed like a Printer Driver, if there is an issue with ANY Canon Equipment by all means Post your problems BEFORE you format HDDs etc. and include Error & Jam Codes - there are people in this System who are willing to help (like TecKat etc) just leave the B.S. out.