I would like some recommendations for best photo-quality printers. We do not need to copy, just print from extremely high quality photo and graphics files.

What we're printing? Plant labels. The labels are 8.5" x 3.5", so we will print them 3-per page (8.5 x 11) and cut them.

~5,000 pages per month, full color, 80% ink coverage prints a month, double sided.

We will be printing on 7mil thick plastic. (this is the "paper" 8 1/2" X 11" Premium Blank Laser Signs, 100 Sheets/Pk - WestHort )

We do not need these to be true photo-quality prints, but obviously that is the goal. Given the extremely high ink coverage, we would prefer a low toner cost per page.

Unfortunately I cannot outsource production of these because we produce too many different plant types, so we cannot make 500 item minimums required for 4-color offset printing. Also a print-on-demand solution gives us the most flexibility.

I've been looking into many different brands, and the C35p seems like an okay option, but I'm sure you experts can steer me in the right direction.

Thank you!

-Brent