Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

Gp30f Ip Core Board Diagram

My GP30F IP CORE BOARD IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. ITS MAKE A BLACK LINE AT THE TIME OF COPY. ANY ONE HELP ME & PROVIDE ME THE IP BOARD DIAGRAM FOR REPAIR THE BOARD

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

What makes you think its an image processing board problem? Have you run any internal prints to verify that the problem is not optical? Have you considered other likely causes like worn drum, damaged transfer roller, etc.?

Image processing board technology is typically way over the head of an average (and most above average) copier techs. The last time I vainly attempted to fix a controller board, I found a cold solder joint on 1 leg of a 100 leg chip. When I got out my soldering iron & glass I realized that the tip of the iron was as wide as four of these miniscule legs. There was no way I could repair this simple cold solder joint with such clumsy tools. If you truely have a bad image processor board you won't be able to fix it yourself.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    What makes you think its an image processing board problem? Have you run any internal prints to verify that the problem is not optical? Have you considered other likely causes like worn drum, damaged transfer roller, etc.?

Image processing board technology is typically way over the head of an average (and most above average) copier techs. The last time I vainly attempted to fix a controller board, I found a cold solder joint on 1 leg of a 100 leg chip. When I got out my soldering iron & glass I realized that the tip of the iron was as wide as four of these miniscule legs. There was no way I could repair this simple cold solder joint with such clumsy tools. If you truely have a bad image processor board you won't be able to fix it yourself.
    But the Other functions are running correctly, When I Test the IP Board by Copier, Its shows that the IP is OK. So I think there is a minor problem. The Technician tell me that he can remove the IC and solder the new one. But he wants the schematic Digrams of the IP Board. By which he will findout the fault & repair the board. I am already test the IP Board an another Caopier Machine. The result Was same Problem. So there is no problem in Optical or Drm or transfer roller.

You should have said so. I still don't think that you can repair the IP board yourself. I don't have a schematic regardless.

Technician
    You have any Idea to get the Diagram ? I found a site which link I give u. Plz look it and suggest me that the Diagram is there or not.
    LINK : PrintCopy - download service manuals

If its available, it will be in the section called 'cd-circuit diagrams English'. Some of these circuit diagram books have breakdowns to board level, some don't.

$11.00 is a reasonable price for the manual set. Our resident manual seller charges $11.77 since January 2008.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Technician
    I purchase the file today what happens next I will tell u

Technician
    I purchase the file today what happens next I will tell u

Technician
    The IP Diagram Given in Mannual is nut sufficient. Its shows only Jack Information biut The IC & other equipments infomation are not available

Technician

I want a GP 30F IP board

Hey, Ithe IP board was not repaired by me. Anybody tell me that how can I get a New IP board