Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

MY IR7105 print out full page black after 50 to 100pages copies....Please help

XC-560-C6632D3383.pdfXC-560-C6632D3380.pdf

Please help.......IR7105 print out full page black (Halo Image).....within 50 - 100 pages..... I changed the HVT-Board....Problem remain the same.....Above Image is A4 and A3 image....
    What should i do please tell me......Help....
    Last edited by addoncopier; 01-09-2013 at 03:37 PM.

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts

Re: MY IR7105 print out full page black after 50 to 100pages copies....Please help

Subject:

Prevention of a Black Copies with a Halo Image

When duration of operation period continues, the contact status between the static eliminator brush on pickup
    assembly and the pickup roller shaft is changed and the contact resistance may increase significantly. Due to this
    phenomenon, charge (static electricity) is accumulated on the pickup roller and noise is generated. Then element on
    the DC controller PCB erroneously acts and that causes the abnormal black image.

<Factory action>

Change the DC controller PCB with the new type one that has better noise resistance (chip capacitor added).

How to see the new DC controller PCB:
    Chip capacitor is mounted on the back of the DC Controller PCB as below.

7105-dc.JPG

Note 1: The illustration of the back side indicates the PCB without chip capacitor.
    Note 2: Figure A indicates the front side for reference. The top line of the front side corresponds with the bottom line
    of the back side.

Old FM2-4355-110 DC controller PCB

New FM2-4355-120 DC controller PCB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: MY IR7105 print out full page black after 50 to 100pages copies....Please help

good find on DC PCB

01-18-08
    When copying or printing from either the Right Deck, Cassette 3 or Cassette 4 paper sources, electrical noisecan be generated from the paper feed assemblies of these three (3) paper sources.
    The signal produced by thistype of electrical noise can cause components on the DC Controller PCB to malfunction in such a way as toproduceBlack Copies
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I change the DC-CON....Problem remain the same....but it come out blur print now....and error code appear E000197. Should i replace a laser assy....

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Rachid.Akli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by addoncopier View Post
    I change the DC-CON....Problem remain the same....but it come out blur print now....and error code appear E000197. Should i replace a laser assy....
    Hello,

We used to have this phenomenon (that we named Negative effect) on NP machines. It was caused by a non well fixed primary corona. I would advise you to change the primary corona assembly and verify that it is well installed (it shouldn't move during printing).

I hope that will help.

Rachid.
    "Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life." Nagy's father

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts

Is this error show up only with new DC ?? Check again laser connectors but its smells like bad video PCB.

About blur print and E197. Did you print out the user mode/service mode data before replacing the DC controller PCB ??
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

U did not have error before DC replace

I will bet u have a short of poor connection
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Rachid.Akli's Avatar

After replacing the DC controller, don't forget to introduce the door values.

Rachid.
    "Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life." Nagy's father