Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

warning code 145

download mode whith SST not work and i have ECP mode, please helpSans titre-1.jpg

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    warning code 145

Re: warning code 145

Quote Originally Posted by moneam View Post
    download mode whith SST not work and i have ECP mode, please helpSans titre-1.jpg

what model printer are u connected to ?

u probably do not have the connection set up___are u using crossover or nethawk cable

what exactly are u trying to do ????????????? with SST
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

I want to install the firmware for IR5000N because I have a problem with "Please wait" does not work! and I use the bi-centro because I can not adjust the IP address of the machine to the network, it is locked in "please wait"

warning code 145

I want to install the firmware for IR5000N because I have a problem with "Please wait" does not work! and I use the bi-centro because I can not adjust the IP address of the machine to the network, it is locked in "please wait"
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Service Support Tool error E145

do not select Bi-Centronics
    mode //see below

When using a USB to Parallel (NetHawk) cable, USB-ADP mode should be selected under Interface for the Service Support Tool other wise Service Support Tool error E145 will occur when trying to flash a copier using a USB to Parallel cable with Bi-Centronics mode selected.

If USB-ADP mode is missing from Interface on the Service Support Tool the USB to Parallel (NetHawk) Driver needs to be installed to the laptop / PC.

What to verify when USB-Adp is missing in the Interface list in Service Support Tool

Figure 1. USB-Adp interface is missing after inserting the USB to parallel Nethawk cable in an available usb port.

Answer :
    Verify that the Nethawk driver is installed correctly. As a start, in Device Manager, the Nethawk Device Group must be listed and the correct device, Nethawk USB-10 Cable is listed, Figure 2.
    In some instances, the item listed here would say USB Printing Support which is incorrect, please see Figure 3.
    The next step would then be to right click the device and perform the process of un-installation, see Figure 4.
    Perform the un-installation while the Nethawk cable is still connected to the laptop's usb port.

Figure 2. Properly installed device driver

Figure 3. Device driver is incorrectly installed

Figure 4. Uninstall the incorrect driver while the cable is connected.

Disconnect the cable and reboot the laptop computer.

By default, when the cable is reconnected to the laptop's usb port, Windows by default would install USB Printing Support device driver. Please follow the process of changing this driver using the steps outlined in KB article 62205.

Finally, after the correct driver is shown in Device Manager, verify that the correct files are associated with it by right clicking the driver and go to Properties. In the Driver tab, click Driver Details.

Figure 5. The Driver tab additional properties of the driver.

Figure 6. File details of the device driver are displayed.

warning code 145

Open Windows Device Manager and check to see if a line for Nethawk Device appears in the Device Manager window.

If it does not appear in the Device Manager screen, expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers line by clicking on the + and check to see if plugging the cable into another usb port will help Windows sense the cable. If it does sense it you will see a line with "USB Printing Support" on it.

Right click on the "USB Printing Support" line and choose "Update Driver".

In the next screen choose "No, not this time" and click on "Next".

In the next screen choose "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and click on "Next".

In the next screen choose "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install." and click on "Next".

Click on the HAVE DISK button below.

Click on the BROWSE Buttton below.

The driver will normally reside in the C:\ProgramFiles\ServiceSupportTool\inf\USBPAdp folder. Browse down through the folders until you see the driver name (usbhwk.inf) then click on the OPEN button.

Click the OK button below.

In the next screen choose "NetHawk USB-10 Cable" below and click on "Next".

Driver installation should begin.

In the next screen click "Finish"

The NetHawk device should now appear on its own line in the Device Manager screen.

is that I need a special cable because I am unable to install the driver "USBHWK.ini" and the message appear "specify the location does not contain information about your hardware" if you like it I besion how this function because I have not missed any step of the previous message: (

warning code 145

is that I need a special cable because I am unable to install the driver "USBHWK.ini" and the message appear "specify the location does not contain information about your hardware" if you like it I besion how this function because I have not missed any step of the previous message: (
    what version of windows are u using ??

what type of cable are u using ??

Nethawk--
    USB-Parallel cable (FY9-4368-000) supports Windows Vista with Service Support Tool (SST) v4.22 or above.

USB-Parallel cable (FY9-4154-000) does not support Windows Vista regardless of the version of SST.

I believe u can use a CROSSOVER CABLE on iR5000

Technician

hello sir help me please can i have your firmware and sst please..!thank you
    my email: geeksmic24@yahoo.com