Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    laza

IR canon 2018 still jamming and error code E355 and E719

I have an ir2018 black and white copier. recently, i cleaned the inside of the machine by removing one by one toner cartridge, drum unit, developping unit, fixing unt and the right cover. After cleaning, i put back all these items and after restarting the machine the red led light indicating jam was appear mentionning " paper jam, open right cover". I tried to fix the jam by opening and closing the door but error jam still displayed on the screen. I tried to fix it by entering service mode by performing clear error but I've seen two error code E355 and E719. I cleared them but nothing and error jam still appear. Afterawards I desassemble machine to verify all sensor or to check if I have made mistakes (bad connection, wires not connected, and so on) but after running the machine, I 'am always in front of the same problem. I've tried many ways as : clearing memory, disable all sensors,... but nothing else matters, always jamming. I need help from whoever had experiences with this kind of machine

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: IR canon 2018 still jamming and error code E355 and E719

In the fixing unit, the actuator arm of the fixing delivery sensor can get stuck if the plastic base on which it sits has got a crack or is broken...disassemble and check that all is well and that the actuator plays properly.

laza

Quote Originally Posted by DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS View Post
    In the fixing unit, the actuator arm of the fixing delivery sensor can get stuck if the plastic base on which it sits has got a crack or is broken...disassemble and check that all is well and that the actuator plays properly.
    Thank you for this solution. I am not a tech man and not familiar with all term used in copier, so could you expalin your solution with image or graphic and indicate exactly where I could found actuator arm of the fixing delivery sensor.

Awaiting for your assistance

laza

Quote Originally Posted by laza View Post
    Thank you for this solution. I am not a tech man and not familiar with all term used in copier, so could you expalin your solution with image or graphic and indicate exactly where I could found actuator arm of the fixing delivery sensor.

Awaiting for your assistance
    I have performed this option yesterday by doing it carefully, all thing is well but nothing. It still appear jam error...

Another way ??

Replace the set of Counter pcb & Serial pcb for E355

check the conection between counter pcb & monitor pcb for E350