ir 2022 2sided copying off.

Re: ir 2022 2sided copying off.

Quote Originally Posted by MWALA View Post
    How do you turn on 2sided copying on ir 2022
    =============;
    Duplex Unit A1 or B1 ?

Was option displayed before ? if so check>>>>>
    Duplex
    Unit is connected by a 11 pin connector located on the left rear corner of the iR. In this case, the left side door was removed from the iR for servicing and the 11 pin connector was not properly connected. Try Re-seating the connector for the Two-Sided issue.

34289.jpg

also
    Check in user mode setting of Printer Settings>2-Sided Printing> make sure it is set "ON",

Duplex OPTION is missing on Panel ??
    Only the 2 to 1 sided option is available as seen in pic

check duplex intermediate connector on the left door.
    Re-seating the connector should corrected the problem. The following photograph shows the connector after removing a small black cover.
    33893.jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Was the Fixing Assy removed? If the Left Door is removed without the duplex connector removed 1st it can cause THAT connector to become unplugged inside the Door.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    =============;
    Duplex Unit A1 or B1 ?

Was option displayed before ? if so check>>>>>
    Duplex
    Unit is connected by a 11 pin connector located on the left rear corner of the iR. In this case, the left side door was removed from the iR for servicing and the 11 pin connector was not properly connected. Try Re-seating the connector for the Two-Sided issue.

34289.jpg

also
    Check in user mode setting of Printer Settings>2-Sided Printing> make sure it is set "ON",

Duplex OPTION is missing on Panel ??
    Only the 2 to 1 sided option is available as seen in pic

check duplex intermediate connector on the left door.
    Re-seating the connector should corrected the problem. The following photograph shows the connector after removing a small black cover.
    33893.jpg
    Hi teckat, if the duplex connector is unplugged the display will not show (greyed out) 2 sided option.

mjarbar

Silly question I know, but do you have the Duplex Unit-A1 or B1 and the Power Kit-Q1 installed on the machine? Open main left hand door and look for serial number label just inside top of door.

If it is, as Teckat said, check the connectors are seated correctly etc. Once on select "2-sided" from the control screen and it should give you the option of 1-2, 2-2, book-2 and 2-1 sided copying.

The question was worded a little vaguely

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post
    Hi teckat, if the duplex connector is unplugged the display will not show (greyed out) 2 sided option.
    thanks, that pic was for> if in user mode two sided setting was off/

should have said that

Thanks guys for your suggested solution. Actually the 12 pin connector was half connected. After securing the connector it really solved the problem.
    But guys I felt let down, mjarbar refered my problem as silly.Himself as a tech on this forum, that was the last word i expected from a skilled person like him.In future lets respect others regardless of their technical expertise.Leaning is endless.That is why we have this forum.
    Thanks everyone once more.

cuongdigital

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post
    No way to turn his position is ON for Side Two players who would like a forum only for very urgent help ? With his back was thoroughly wired Test & JP and still not face as well as photo printing & 2 you have the piece of paper into the Sensor Test wedge Duplex Ready remained normal machine showed that the PBC should have no problem Boad of Brotherhood or to reflash the firmware for it , right ?? because previously the previous storm Drum jams so I usually skeptical but clearing all jams have stopped this disease patients not receiving Duplex regeneration ??IMG_9012.jpgIMG_9016.jpgIMG_9017.jpgIMG_9018.jpgIMG_9019.jpgIMG_9020.jpgIMG_9021.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cuongdigital View Post
    No way to turn his position is ON for Side Two players who would like a forum only for very urgent help ? With his back was thoroughly wired Test & JP and still not face as well as photo printing & 2 you have the piece of paper into the Sensor Test wedge Duplex Ready remained normal machine showed that the PBC should have no problem Boad of Brotherhood or to reflash the firmware for it , right ?? because previously the previous storm Drum jams so I usually skeptical but clearing all jams have stopped this disease patients not receiving Duplex regeneration ??
    IMG_9012.jpgIMG_9016.jpgIMG_9017.jpgIMG_9018.jpgIMG_9019.jpgIMG_9020.jpgIMG_9021.jpg
    ================================================== ================================================== ============

check duplex unit harness connection
    check for
    24v into connection

Quote Originally Posted by cuongdigital View Post
    No way to turn his position is ON for Side Two players who would like a forum only for very urgent help ? With his back was thoroughly wired Test & JP and still not face as well as photo printing & 2 you have the piece of paper into the Sensor Test wedge Duplex Ready remained normal machine showed that the PBC should have no problem Boad of Brotherhood or to reflash the firmware for it , right ?? because previously the previous storm Drum jams so I usually skeptical but clearing all jams have stopped this disease patients not receiving Duplex regeneration ??
    IMG_9012.jpgIMG_9016.jpgIMG_9017.jpgIMG_9018.jpgIMG_9019.jpgIMG_9020.jpgIMG_9021.jpg
    ================================================== ================================================== ============
    LOOK UNDER > USER MODE ITEMS > PRINTER SETTINGS
    2-SIDED PRINTING OFF*, ON
    An asterisk(*) indicates the default settings.

Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (DADF-P2)
    The imageRUNNER 2000 Series offers the Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (DADF-P2) option only for the imageRUNNER 2022/2018/ 2018N / 2022N with
    scanning speeds of up to 20 images per minute (ipm).

The DADF-P2 can hold up to 50 LTR-sized sheets and up to 25 LGL-sized or 11”x17” sized sheets.
    The DADF-P2 comes standard with the imageRUNNER 2030i/2025i/2022i/2018i > "i" models.

Duplex Unit-B1
    imageRUNNER 2018N / 2022N > is a option
    (imageRUNNER 2022/2018 > is a option, standard with “i” models)
    duplex.jpginstalls on left cover of main unitDUPLEX B1.jpg

check duplex unit harness connection
    check for
    24v into connection

The following photograph shows the connector after removing a small black cover.

Last edited by teckat; 06-06-2016 at 02:57 PM.