Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: UniFlow 5.1.3

joshtheflame

UniFlow 5.1.3

Hi Guys,

We have a two Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE iR-ADV C2025 / iR-ADV C2025 located at 1st floor and 2nd floor. We have a workgroup environment so far so we have SALES, FINANCE and MARKETING workgroups and Sales group is on first floor and rest are on 2nd floor.

We have one UniFlow server ver. 5.1.3 and it says

LICENSE MODULES:
    -------------------------------------------
    - 2 MEAP device License
    - 2 MEAP Secure Print Behaviour license
    - Secure Printing (Office)
    - Statistics (Office)

Every department had budgeting feature ON and they used to get their print outs through their card and pin code from the image runner...but the server got crashed and since last 8 months its not working anymore as the company set it up for us rebuild the server and didn't setup the secure print and now is no more in the picture. I took the charge in office and they want me to setup the Secure Print through clients and when client sends print out it should be queued in uniflow and through their secure card they get their print outs by inputing pin codes.

Here is the snap shot of Printers installed there. I just dont know how to set up the clients so they can send their print jobs to uniflow server..Is anybody who can guide me and give me hints in points like step 1 do this step 2 do that etc..I would appreciate.
    uniflow printer.jpg

0wen

Re: UniFlow 5.1.3

Hi,

There is not much information there to go on other than to say that you have an input queue and two outputs for the devices. I assume that you have the uniflow login on the devices and users are able to login but prints just don't show up?