Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Technician

Cool Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

Quote Originally Posted by bipc View Post
    well i would never recommend this if it was not for a last resort ok, as for the downgrade i wouldn't recommend it either, might fry or brick your mainboard, as for the head itself try the alcohol based cleaner first and if that doesn't do it (and only as a last resort and with extreme care) try to put the head in hot water not boiling but hot with 2 or 3 drops of mild neutral ph dish washing soap leave for 5 to 10 min then do it again for a couple times, on the last times you shake it try to do it against paper or something you can notice bits of ink going out in the water. try not to get to much water in the contacts part, try bo blow of the most water you can with a compressor (compressed air machine) and let it dry naturally (don't dry it with hair blower or something like that). after being dry put it on the machine and do a couple of deep clean cycles and see what you get.
    won't be a miracle cure for all problems ( i got a 50/50 success out of the ones i tried from small inkjet printers to a W2200 and BJW3000) but still the worst thing that could happen would be for you to need to get another head which already is happening, so and keeping in mind that this should be a last resort (can kill the print head for good) try it if you want and let us know how it went

I've found this - CANON SERVICE MANUAL DOCUMENTATION - over 200 pages - very interested , can be useful
    Also we have all SERVICE MODE in Chapter 7 - all info about sort of any kind of canon large printer

Canon 1692B002 Service Manual (Page 173 of 200)

I ve check Chapter 7 - Service mode - a lot of information , but still no have solution for printhead problem - how to clean or remove message of PRINTHEAD REPLACE as the nozzles blocked

Maybe will be helpfully for every Canon user who would like to fix their printer

Reagrds

John

Technician

Smile Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

well i would never recommend this if it was not for a last resort ok, as for the downgrade i wouldn't recommend it either, might fry or brick your mainboard, as for the head itself try the alcohol based cleaner first and if that doesn't do it (and only as a last resort and with extreme care) try to put the head in hot water not boiling but hot with 2 or 3 drops of mild neutral ph dish washing soap leave for 5 to 10 min then do it again for a couple times, on the last times you shake it try to do it against paper or something you can notice bits of ink going out in the water. try not to get to much water in the contacts part, try bo blow of the most water you can with a compressor (compressed air machine) and let it dry naturally (don't dry it with hair blower or something like that). after being dry put it on the machine and do a couple of deep clean cycles and see what you get.
    won't be a miracle cure for all problems ( i got a 50/50 success out of the ones i tried from small inkjet printers to a W2200 and BJW3000) but still the worst thing that could happen would be for you to need to get another head which already is happening, so and keeping in mind that this should be a last resort (can kill the print head for good) try it if you want and let us know how it went

There is WHOLE MAP OF SERVICE MODE FOR CANON PRINTER IPF

Technician

Exclamation Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

I ve found also this

http://mail.davin.be:8888/CANON/BOOK.../ipf605-sm.pdf

SERVICE MANUAL FOR IPF 605 direct

Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

Quote Originally Posted by archiforma View Post
    I ve found also this

http://mail.davin.be:8888/CANON/BOOK.../ipf605-sm.pdf

SERVICE MANUAL FOR IPF 605 direct
    i knew the service manual doesn't refer to that problem except with the indication to make a couple of deep cleans and then replace if it stayed the same, if you need the service manual full i can get it for you or the parts catalog
    Life is a learning continuum...

Technician

Lightbulb Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

i knew the service manual doesn't refer to that problem except with the indication to make a couple of deep cleans and then replace if it stayed the same, if you need the service manual full i can get it for you or the parts catalog

Yes, please
    if you can

Regards

see my PM
    Life is a learning continuum...

Technician

Exclamation Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

see my PM

I've found this - this mightby interested - T17 Possibly elektrical non-ejection in any aprt than the head
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician

see my PM

That was my nozzle check scan print from SERVICE MODE - have a lock !
    Attached Images Attached Images

First downgrade from 1.07 to 1.06 review archi.forma @ hotmail.com.
    Do not do this with version 1.07 does not work you mark code -4050.
    You must turn the team in service mode by pressing information, selection of loose leaf roll, keep pressure on the top two until I see S in the top left. Screen. mantenimiento.menu reset the cartridge service-mode-INITIALIZE-W-INK-ok
    1. obstructs cover sensor. and light with lid open. When the carriage moves to the left cuts power
    Two. obstruct the sensor as painted purple in Figure 2y3 with black electrical tape measure and cut the required size should be inverted L-shaped. but first wipe it with cloth because it must be wet ink sensor eye just cleaned all. Turn in service mode
    Three. pick head cleaning -> A head cleaning, no cleaning choose B because it spends a lot of ink in all colors, just choose the cleanliness A. Leave dialing code-2F30. If not silted 2F30 mark well the sensor nozzle check. Again. No light it in normal mode. if you can not code 2F30
    April. if you managed 2F30 in service mode and then turn off in normal mode and ready. prints
    if you can not do this will have to travel a technician, not make more than 3 times the procedure because it is spending their inks, and using again the maintenance cartridge.
    lucksensor no disparos 2.JPGsensor no disparos 3.JPG

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by alexctx View Post
    First downgrade from 1.07 to 1.06 review archi.forma @ hotmail.com.
    Do not do this with version 1.07 does not work you mark code -4050.
    You must turn the team in service mode by pressing information, selection of loose leaf roll, keep pressure on the top two until I see S in the top left. Screen. mantenimiento.menu reset the cartridge service-mode-INITIALIZE-W-INK-ok
    1. obstructs cover sensor. and light with lid open. When the carriage moves to the left cuts power
    Two. obstruct the sensor as painted purple in Figure 2y3 with black electrical tape measure and cut the required size should be inverted L-shaped. but first wipe it with cloth because it must be wet ink sensor eye just cleaned all. Turn in service mode
    Three. pick head cleaning -> A head cleaning, no cleaning choose B because it spends a lot of ink in all colors, just choose the cleanliness A. Leave dialing code-2F30. If not silted 2F30 mark well the sensor nozzle check. Again. No light it in normal mode. if you can not code 2F30
    April. if you managed 2F30 in service mode and then turn off in normal mode and ready. prints
    if you can not do this will have to travel a technician, not make more than 3 times the procedure because it is spending their inks, and using again the maintenance cartridge.
    lucksensor no disparos 2.JPGsensor no disparos 3.JPG

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reply in the case
    I will try to do it of course, can you tell me that it this will resolve the problem - Message error:'' Exectute printhead cleaning, if the ptoblerm will appear again change printhead '' ? after procedure to cover some sensor above
    do I be able to carry on printing useing current printhead (which has some minor problem with blocked nozzles ) ? Also - do you have maybe the same printer Canon IPF 605 ?

Regards

John