Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

In the private message)
    Thanks and best regards.

lilifo

I have firmware 1.02, can share. Tell me, how long you worked the printer until it overheated? How much is the fee. Can not understand with pictures of Alex. You need to stick with and where? If you put more information about the tapes sensors. And it is not clear about the open lid. It should always open? Sorry for the possible wrong sentences. I'm from Ukraine. The electronic translator. Thank you.

Technician

Cool Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

Quote Originally Posted by lilifo View Post
    I have firmware 1.02, can share. Tell me, how long you worked the printer until it overheated? How much is the fee. Can not understand with pictures of Alex. You need to stick with and where? If you put more information about the tapes sensors. And it is not clear about the open lid. It should always open? Sorry for the possible wrong sentences. I'm from Ukraine. The electronic translator. Thank you.

Hi ,

The printer has been worked after taped sensor about 3-4 months, and then the lcd screen told that the printhead have to be changed, no way to cancel it.
    I been trying to go into service mode and make the cleaning process, but done ones but the problem were still the same
    after few changes the printer has been clocked at all, the comments on lcd is CLOSE UPPER COVER all the times, beside the cover were closed.

Is seemd that ,the printhead burned the other thinks behind, which could cost a lot of money,
    In the meantime I've bought a new ploter but this time was HP 1100 24 inch, and truing to find some cheap PloterCanon 605 werer i could changed the brouken thinks myself

My sugestion is , do not do the same as me, Im affraid, as the cannon is very easy to broken and electronic stuff inside is very delicate

Buy a new printhead, every 2 -3 years, and carry on printing

The Alex suggestion were very good, but it have to be know that there is the time that the brouken printhead which still printing (becouse taped sensor) will brouken all electronic thinks inside the printer becouse the overheated im affraid

Regards

John

lilifo

1 Day Ago
    archiforma ,
    please tell me how to get rid of the error 03800500-2F30. Please write detailed way in Service Mode. Thank you

Hi 2 all!
    Our ipf 605 is still alive)))))
    Also we 've ipf 710 with the 1.39 fw
    We was flash them both an old firmware in april (my thanks 2 Archiforma =)

2 lilifo :
    it's a multiple problem
    print the nozzles 1, 2 & 3 from the service mode menu and post 'em here.

zuker

Quote Originally Posted by alexctx View Post
    First downgrade from 1.07 to 1.06 review archi.forma @ hotmail.com.
    Do not do this with version 1.07 does not work you mark code -4050.
    You must turn the team in service mode by pressing information, selection of loose leaf roll, keep pressure on the top two until I see S in the top left. Screen. mantenimiento.menu reset the cartridge service-mode-INITIALIZE-W-INK-ok
    1. obstructs cover sensor. and light with lid open. When the carriage moves to the left cuts power
    Two. obstruct the sensor as painted purple in Figure 2y3 with black electrical tape measure and cut the required size should be inverted L-shaped. but first wipe it with cloth because it must be wet ink sensor eye just cleaned all. Turn in service mode
    Three. pick head cleaning -> A head cleaning, no cleaning choose B because it spends a lot of ink in all colors, just choose the cleanliness A. Leave dialing code-2F30. If not silted 2F30 mark well the sensor nozzle check. Again. No light it in normal mode. if you can not code 2F30
    April. if you managed 2F30 in service mode and then turn off in normal mode and ready. prints
    if you can not do this will have to travel a technician, not make more than 3 times the procedure because it is spending their inks, and using again the maintenance cartridge.
    luckAttachment 21872Attachment 21873

Hola Alex, Por favor me puedes ayudar tengo el mismo problema que Archiforma. Como puedo pasar el Firmware Ver.1.07 a 1.06? te dejo mi correo: zuker_1892@hotmail.com

gamosys

Hi !!
    i tried to use the downgrade from 1.07to 1.06 to an IPF 750 it dos not work !!!! any one hase the sollution ?? or can some one compare between the 2 firmware (1.34 from ipf 750 and the older one and delate the commande ligne ???

or have you an other sollution to this problem ??
    thanx

justinbaker001

Red face Re: Printhead in Canon IPF605 problem and firmware 1.01

Quote Originally Posted by alexctx View Post
    First downgrade from 1.07 to 1.06 review archi.forma @ hotmail.com.
    Do not do this with version 1.07 does not work you mark code -4050.
    You must turn the team in service mode by pressing information, selection of loose leaf roll, keep pressure on the top two until I see S in the top left. Screen. mantenimiento.menu reset the cartridge service-mode-INITIALIZE-W-INK-ok
    1. obstructs cover sensor. and light with lid open. When the carriage moves to the left cuts power
    Two. obstruct the sensor as painted purple in Figure 2y3 with black electrical tape measure and cut the required size should be inverted L-shaped. but first wipe it with cloth because it must be wet ink sensor eye just cleaned all. Turn in service mode
    Three. pick head cleaning -> A head cleaning, no cleaning choose B because it spends a lot of ink in all colors, just choose the cleanliness A. Leave dialing code-2F30. If not silted 2F30 mark well the sensor nozzle check. Again. No light it in normal mode. if you can not code 2F30
    April. if you managed 2F30 in service mode and then turn off in normal mode and ready. prints
    if you can not do this will have to travel a technician, not make more than 3 times the procedure because it is spending their inks, and using again the maintenance cartridge.
    luckAttachment 21872Attachment 21873

good advice

LPk

Where can I get 1.06 and L-PRINTER SERVICE TOOLS 1.70 to make the downgrade?

Nozzle check print from service mode looks alright, but nozzle check 1 from service-adjust-print pattern-nozzle1 shows missing lines in column A of MBK 1. This is listed as situation 6 in service manual as posted in this thread which troubleshoots to "possibly electrical non injection in any part other than the head"

I have already cleansed the head with pigment cleaning fluid in that specific channel to no avail. Is the problem somewhere other than the printhead?

I would like to try the 1.06 firmware, think I can live without MBK.

Thank you !
    Luis
    Last edited by LPk; 10-24-2017 at 07:11 PM.