Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Keep Jamming on PS13 Canon IRC3580i

Good day,

Can anyone help me please on this. It's always jam on PS13 as per history of jam in service mode. the jam stops inside of fixing unit as it always. I tried to clean all the pathways such as pickup rollers, registration rollers and transfer rollers etc. but it still keep on jam. I also clean the sensors. Do I miss something to check here? In addition. The upper and the bottom roler of the fixing unit was almost new, I've been change it before but no jam occurred that time.I appreciate your help thank you

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Keep Jamming on PS13 Canon IRC3580i

Quote Originally Posted by mark121381 View Post
    Good day,

Can anyone help me please on this. It's always jam on PS13 as per history of jam in service mode. the jam stops inside of fixing unit as it always. I tried to clean all the pathways such as pickup rollers, registration rollers and transfer rollers etc. but it still keep on jam. I also clean the sensors. Do I miss something to check here? In addition. The upper and the bottom roler of the fixing unit was almost new, I've been change it before but no jam occurred that time.I appreciate your help thank you
    When the Yellow cover of the Fixing Unit is pulled down you will see an Orange Roller attached to this Cover assy, this roller can get tight to turn usually after 500k which causes the paper to exit slower than normal and will also cause the paper to exit with a 'herring bone' wavy effect - try to spin the roller with your finger if it is tight replace, FC7-2395-000 (Paper Delivery Roller) and the 2 Bushings FU5-1559-000.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post
    When the Yellow cover of the Fixing Unit is pulled down you will see an Orange Roller attached to this Cover assy, this roller can get tight to turn usually after 500k which causes the paper to exit slower than normal and will also cause the paper to exit with a 'herring bone' wavy effect - try to spin the roller with your finger if it is tight replace, FC7-2395-000 (Paper Delivery Roller) and the 2 Bushings FU5-1559-000.
    Thank you sir for the response. I tried to spin it and still rotating. anyway I will try to replace it.

Sir I try to rotate and spin the parts but still keep on jamming

Service Manager 250+ Posts

You say the fixingfilm & pressure rollers are nearly new? Were they genuine Canon orcompatible parts?