Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

How do i recover LCNS-TR>ST-SEND

Pls help me. i just disable ST Send from 1 to 0 and My Send function was disable.How do i recover my send function. LCNT3245.jpg

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    How do i recover LCNS-TR>ST-SEND

Re: How do i recover LCNS-TR>ST-SEND

Quote Originally Posted by harnrak View Post
    Pls help me. i just disable ST Send from 1 to 0 and My Send function was disable.How do i recover my send function. LCNT3245.jpg
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a key is inadvertently disabled and needs to be re-enabled on the same device, you need to contact the CANON/TSC.

You will be required to have the
    serial number of the device, the 24-digit Transfer Key disable code and the Original 16-digit License Access Number (LAN) for the LMS option.

What model is this on

that TR-Send number ---/u will need to call Canon to transfer it back to printer if that is possible============

When transferring your key from one copier to another, you must make sure to disable the License Key on the imageRUNNER you are transferring from. The copier will then generate a transfer key number. You will need this number when you call the Technical Support Center to transfer the license.
    Please follow the procedure outlined below: 1. Enter into Service Mode on the copier (hit Additional Functions, then 2 and 8, then Additional Functions).
    2. Enter Level 2 in Service Mode (hit Additional Functions, then 2).
    3. Press Copier.
    4. Select Option.
    5. Choose LCNS-TR.
    6. Set the appropriate kit option to 0 (ex. for Universal Send Kit, set ST-Send to 0). Hit OK.
    7. Write down Transfer License Key (ex. TR-Send) generated by the copier under this setting.
    8. Call the Technical Support Center with the device serial numbers and the Transfer License Key.

* Make sure you have this number (Transfer License Key) handy when calling the TSC. This number must be provided to ensure that the License was indeed cancelled on the imageRUNNER.
    Contacting the Technical Support Center:
    Contact the Technical Support Center at 1-800-528-2830 to transfer a license from one device to another.
    You will be required to have the following information:
    1. The serial number of the old device.
    2. The serial number of the new device. (Verify that this serial number exists in your dealer inventory).
    3. The Transfer Key number.To get the Transfer Key number, you will have to disable the license on the old device (see above).
    4. The Orginal LAN number for that specific option being transfered.

You only need to call the Technical Support Center to transfer the license from one machine to another machine. You do not need to call the Technical Support Center to disable the license on a given machine. Simply follow the procedure above to disable the license on your device. Write down the resulting Transfer Key Number and the serial number of the device that you disabled the license on. Also write down the License Access Number for the kit. Keep this information in a safe place. When you have the serial number for the new device that you want to transfer the kit to, then call the Technical Support Center with all of the above required information. The Technical Support Center staff can then transfer the license in the LMS system and generate a new license key number for your new device.

Last edited by teckat; 09-05-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**