Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: E571

E571

I have an IRADVC 5030 with internal finisher A1 where it collates ok but as soon as you try to staple more than one set the grippers collide with the offset roller ass and causes a 1101 jam as it tries to deliver the first set to the output tray.Very similar to the problem when the product was first released.Also E571-001.Any Ideas anyone ?.The gripper has been changed and also the fin cont.

Technician

Wink Re: E571

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
    I have an IRADVC 5030 with internal finisher A1 where it collates ok but as soon as you try to staple more than one set the grippers collide with the offset roller ass and causes a 1101 jam as it tries to deliver the first set to the output tray.Very similar to the problem when the product was first released.Also E571-001.Any Ideas anyone ?.The gripper has been changed and also the fin cont.

I have the same lockup problem 1101, extended the FF71 trabamientos, 1c32, FF75, 0102, 1c71, and the code that comes out from time to time, I'll disassemble the block and servicing hope is resolved

Technician

Re: E571

I haven't been getting any errors just repeating false jams 1101 and 1c32. Has anyone found a fix for this issue?