Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    error E020-1060 canon IRC 2220

Re: error E020-1060 canon IRC 2220

Northwestservice,
    Thank you for your reply. Sounds like a good trick, I will try it out this week.
    Mostly it comes up with the e20 code that points to the black dv sensor.

Thanks again

DR

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    error E020-1060 canon IRC 2220

Update: Fixed. No more E20 codes. Now it was coming up with E571-001 code and the finisher tray would not move. Customer sez their 1 year old got a chance
    to open the front door and pull on the tray. It was crooked and stuck in front of the paper exit rollers. The customer had taken the bottom part of the tray off
    to see if he could fix it. I told him I don't mind if the customer helps, I usually make more money on those calls.

I removed the finisher and took the two back covers off.
    The code sez gripper not moving to home position. The tray was jammed on the gripper. Also with the back off I could see that the stapler was off its rear track
    and not moving. It was jammed on the gripper assy. I played with the gripper after pushing the stapler to the back then I was able to fiddle around with the
    stapler and get it back on track. Manually moved the tray down after removing the plate over the motor. It's a belt drive and I was able to push the
    belt to lower the tray. Once I re-installed the finisher every thing came back to normal.

Northwestservice, I did not try your trick because the machine had not produced an E0020 since my last visit. I took care of replacing the doc fdr rollers
    and cleaned the black laser glass. Must be a special interlock tool for this series cause I could not trip the interlocks to use the shutter program.

Thanks for the helping hand

DR

Can you post again this three files ? I have the same issue ans no solution for the moment

Thanks