Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E00075

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

E00075

Hi all ...has anyone seen a solid fix fix for e0075 on image runner advance 50xx...i have fitted mod kit and new belt blade ..update firmware on some machines works fine on others they last a week or so then come back out...i have tried leveling machines from castors but still no joy..

Re: E00075

Well, we had one machine that had not been handled with care during deliverey, and it turned out the entire chassiss was skewed.

Is your machine still square from all angles?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi thanks for reply...yes all square problem is its not just 1 machine..i can fit a belt and not here from machine for months then do the same on another and it last a week!!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts IkeW0491's Avatar

Hey Steve,

Not sure it this will help or not,

I had a IR Advance C5250 that was giving E0075 code and the belt was off a little bit.

The issue I had was that there was excess toner build up on and around belt causing it to be skewed a little.

Vacuumed machine out well, ensured there was a new clean Toner waste bottle, removed cleaner blade and ensured it was functioning correctly and cleaned it out also.

Like I said this might not be your issue, but it is worth a try to check it out.

Hope it helps.

IKE

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    E00075

Quote Originally Posted by steve schofield View Post
    Hi all ...has anyone seen a solid fix fix for e0075 on image runner advance 50xx...i have fitted mod kit and new belt blade ..update firmware on some machines works fine on others they last a week or so then come back out...i have tried leveling machines from castors but still no joy..
    ---------------

sub-code ?????
    e075-xxxx

Service Mode COPIER>DISPLAY>MISC. Check to see if the ITB-POS and ITB-POS2 values are between -350 and 350. If the values are out of this range, perform the ITB Motor Support Plate Adjustment
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Levelling the machine & replacing parts is BS.

This has always worked for me (after going through the same as you).

Behind the ITB motor there is a silver bracket with two silver screws. This bracket affects the tracking of the belt. Remove the ITB motor. Loosen the two screws on the bracket and adjust the bracket 1mm at a time until the belt stops tracking off.

Run the ITBINIT in SRV Mode & check in DISPLAY MODE for Belt tracking closer to '0' - it will never get even close to this number because it too is BS. as there is no Initialization to '0' as such, but perform the above several times (before readjusting) until the belt movement stabalises around a constant number range - eg. 125 - 169 - 146 - 152 etc. Also visually check with the R/H door open for even distance of the Belt on the Roller both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post

Behind the ITB motor there is a silver bracket with two silver screws. This bracket affects the tracking of the belt. Remove the ITB motor. Loosen the two screws on the bracket and adjust the bracket 1mm at a time until the belt stops tracking off.

Run the ITBINIT in SRV Mode & check in DISPLAY MODE for Belt tracking closer to '0' - it will never get even close to this number because it too is BS. as there is no Initialization to '0' as such, but perform the above several times (before readjusting) until the belt movement stabalises around a constant number range - eg. 125 - 169 - 146 - 152 etc. Also visually check with the R/H door open for even distance of the Belt on the Roller both ends.
    Other than a chewed shaft on the transfer roller the levelling and the standoffs have worked great for me. Loosen them right up, give the machine a little push to flex it a bit and then perform itb-init until I get within 100 to -100. But again 4 sensors aren't going to give an exact reading so I agree with your calling BS

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by northernlife View Post
    Other than a chewed shaft on the transfer roller the levelling and the standoffs have worked great for me. Loosen them right up, give the machine a little push to flex it a bit and then perform itb-init until I get within 100 to -100. But again 4 sensors aren't going to give an exact reading so I agree with your calling BS
    Thanks for Top advice!!! All becomes clear youve saved me much headace!!

Thanks for Top advice!!! All becomes clear youve saved me much headace!!
    You've checked out the bulletins that our saviour teckat has posted on this machine I hope. They are extremely valuable to carry with you when you do these calls.

Question Re: E00075

I pulled the motor, can't figure which bracket you are referring to - I am assuming it's not the one on top of the assembly that is part of the frame connecting the cleaning assembly. Does it actually have adjustment markings and I'm just missing it? ......

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post