Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Rachid.Akli's Avatar

IRA6265i: Black screen.

Dear all,

At power on, the machine display is black with the energy saver key and the lower right led "ON". The machine is executing the initial rotation. The display is still black even when the "Controller self-diagnosis function" is executed. I replaced the main controller PCB 1 and the issue is still the same. The machine counter is just 28k prints.

Rachid.
    "Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life." Nagy's father

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: IRA6265i: Black screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachid.Akli View Post
    Dear all,

At power on, the machine display is black with the energy saver key and the lower right led "ON". The machine is executing the initial rotation. The display is still black even when the "Controller self-diagnosis function" is executed. I replaced the main controller PCB 1 and the issue is still the same. The machine counter is just 28k prints.

Rachid.
    ===============

Seems like a connection or memory issue

Was the DRAM memory for both main controller pcb's removed & /reseated.

3.3 VDC and 12 VDC is present at J4 for Main Controller #2 PCB
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Rachid.Akli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    ===============

Seems like a connection or memory issue

Was the DRAM memory for both main controller pcb's removed & /reseated.

3.3 VDC and 12 VDC is present at J4 for Main Controller #2 PCB
    Hello,

The control pannel is not supplied with 12v. Replacing the relay PCB solved the issue.

Thanks.

Rachid.
    "Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life." Nagy's father

Quote Originally Posted by Rachid.Akli View Post
    Hello,

The control pannel is not supplied with 12v. Replacing the relay PCB solved the issue.

Thanks.

Rachid.
    --------
    The ADVANCED MODELS continue to be a PAIN in the Axx

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

--------
    The ADVANCED MODELS continue to be a PAIN in the Axx
    hello master Teckat I have a similar problem with an imagepress canon imagepress c6000, pressing the main switch button on the lcd panel, just turn on the main power lamp. when checking the part where the main board is there are some LEDs that are lit orange, but there is no sign that the motors, fans, fuser unit, etc. will be activated. of the printer

Quote Originally Posted by wcanonw View Post
    hello master Teckat I have a similar problem with an imagepress canon imagepress c6000, pressing the main switch button on the lcd panel, just turn on the main power lamp. when checking the part where the main board is there are some LEDs that are lit orange, but there is no sign that the motors, fans, fuser unit, etc. will be activated. of the printer

is this u

The green power LED is lit, the control panel is blank and there is no initial rotation.
    Only LED 7 is lit on the limiter board (UN401). J6001 pin 1 measures 2.1 VDC and pins 3, 4, and 5 all measure 12VDC. J6002 measures 2.1 VDC on pin 1 but does not read any volts DC on pins 3, 4, or 5.
    J691 on the all night power supply (UN503) reads 3.3 volts on pins 1, 2, and 3.

The 12 Volt power supply B (UN531) provides power to the DC Power supply (UN103), which in turn provides power to the DC Controllers, that then turn on all six 24 volts power supplies.

See block diagram below.

To test power supplies, the 12 Volt power supplies were swapped and the machine powered up with an E732.
    In this case replacing the 12 Volt power supply (UN531; FM4-2569-000) resolved the issue.

imagePRESS C6000 / C6000VP / C7000VP

No Power

Problem :
    No power. When the main switch is turned on, the fans do not turn on , the panel is blank and there is no green LED.
    When taking voltage measurements on UN500 (Power Supply 1) there is 208VAC at J4706 and 0 volts AC is measured at J4726 on UN501 (Power Supply 2). There is no DC volts coming out of either Power Supply UN500 or UN501.

Also, there is no AC or DC voltage at the Relay PCB. However, on UN503 the All Night Power Supply, 0 VAC is measured on J681. Connector J692-3 has 3.3 VDC and 0 volts on connector J691.

Solution :

In this case, UN503 the All night Power Supply needed to be replaced.

Below is a picture of the power unit with arrows pointing to the connectors and the all night power supply.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Thumbs up Re: IRA6265i: Black screen.

is this u

the green power led is lit, the control panel is blank and there is no initial rotation.
    only led 7 is lit on the limiter board (un401). J6001 pin 1 measures 2.1 vdc and pins 3, 4, and 5 all measure 12vdc. J6002 measures 2.1 vdc on pin 1 but does not read any volts dc on pins 3, 4, or 5.
    j691 on the all night power supply (un503) reads 3.3 volts on pins 1, 2, and 3.

the 12 volt power supply b (un531) provides power to the dc power supply (un103), which in turn provides power to the dc controllers, that then turn on all six 24 volts power supplies.

see block diagram below.

to test power supplies, the 12 volt power supplies were swapped and the machine powered up with an e732.
    in this case replacing the 12 volt power supply (un531; fm4-2569-000) resolved the issue.

gracias por el apoyo, el dia de mañana voy a medir los voltajes y te aviso sobre la falla

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Hi Teckat, thank you for your support, I commented that I made the measurement to the power source (UN503) if I find 3.3v, what other measurement can I make? At the moment I only have canon imagepress c6000 parts manual and imagepress c7010vp service manual, I do not have the manual please could you provide me the canon imagepress c6000 service manual because the pcbs codes do not match the imagepress c7010 service manual .

example:
    CANON IMAGEPRESS C6000 / C7000
    02 FK2-2711 DC POWER SUPPLY ASS'Y, 24V
    01 FM2-7708 THERMOPILE POWER PCB ASSEMBLY
    01 FK2-2858 EVERYNIGHT POWER PCB ASSEMBLY
    01 FM2-7710 DC DC PCB ASSEMBLY

Note: I also exchanged the 2 power supply FK2-2711 position one for the other but I also did not get positive results.

Thank you.