Hi all,

We have an Image Runner 3300i in our organization that gets used for (among other things) e-mailing scans of PO's to users here.

Frequently there are multiple single-page PO's that get fed into the scanner for sending to a particular user. These arrive as a single, multi-page PDF and we frequently hear from the user that this is an inconvenient way for the data to arrive. They would prefer each PO arrive as a standalone PDF. As it is now, frequently the PO they are looking for is hidden (e.g.) five pages into a larger document, and thus difficult to locate.

Obviously we could do this by feeding the PO's in one at a time, however this would take a lot of time on the part of the sender.

To clarify: what we'd ideally like to be able to do is put 15 sheets into the feeder, set up to scan to a single recipient, walk away and have those 15 sheets sent as 15 discrete scans to the same destination.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Inspection of the settings didn't show me a way to do it, and I've as of yet been unable to locate documentation for this machine beyond that for its fax capabilities.

Many thanks!

-Chris