Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dcsbiker
    Try scanning into micosoft word, go to insert / picture / from scanner or camera

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon scans pdf file question

Quote Originally Posted by SuefScefs View Post
    Hey everyone!My name is Billy, I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to this site...I am a newbie to the internet but I am learning alot real fast!I'm a Hair-sample Matcher and devoted father.The things I like most in life are family, friends and racing.On week days you'll usually find me working. On the weekends I like to party and enjoy the outdoors.My idea of the perfect day would start with sleeping in. And then I'd go to the park. Later I'd eat a great dinner from Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. And I'd top it all off by snuggling with my GF.I also love snoop videos.Anyways it's great to be a part of your site!ThanksView Private Myspace Profiles - Myspace Comment Graphics - Watch Greys Anatomy Season 6 Online -

you are on the wrong site/ get lost with that link

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuefScefs View Post
    Hey everyone!My name is Billy, I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to this site...I am a newbie to the internet but I am learning alot real fast!I'm a Hair-sample Matcher and devoted father.The things I like most in life are family, friends and racing.On week days you'll usually find me working. On the weekends I like to party and enjoy the outdoors.My idea of the perfect day would start with sleeping in. And then I'd go to the park. Later I'd eat a great dinner from Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. And I'd top it all off by snuggling with my GF.I also love snoop videos.Anyways it's great to be a part of your site!ThanksView Private Myspace Profiles - Myspace Comment Graphics - Watch Greys Anatomy Season 6 Online -
    Billy,

Cute post, wrong site.

Please take it elsewhere.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins