Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question

Quote Originally Posted by matjaz View Post
    Can That You Are Right.

Canon Sent Bulletin In Europe.

Version Of System Is Guilty Perhaps That Film Tears.

He Isn't Angry.

The copiers in question, most have the latest software and firmware on them, and 1 has original software, I found it made no difference.
    Schools are on break here, so when they go back, i will thoroughly check the floors for level.

Altho the floor was level at time of install, and it's multiple locations for these machines, and no other models seem to be affected. I guess the fact that the iR4570's are heavier than the 2020's i guess unlevel floor may show more of an issue. But by the same token, the iR2270 which is essentially the same machine, just slower, does not have this issue here.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by _SuabE_ View Post
    That is why you have still a back job for fixing films and jamming. common jockey i have 12 units of this model never use Katun film and the color does not do nothing, its the material. copy 200K without replacing fixing units.
    I dont know what the hell you are tring to say . But yes canon has changed the material they use I was getting 200k out of my units until recent . todays unit did have the brown film .I install only canon units . some techs have used the katun with some luck durnig this run of bad films. As for leveling I see as only a was of time .We have hundreds of the 70 series for awhile now and this is only now starting to be a problem if it were a leveling problem it would have happen years ago.

I checked the floor, it is level, no dips, copier has a solid footing, but no change. Seems that its more during peak usage it tears films. I put a spare iR5000 next to it as a back-up, now it gets the bulk usage, and the 3045 films last longer. In another location, I put a spare iR5000 in place, replaced the film on the 4570, and no one will even try the 4570 any more.

Technician
    I think we are over the hump with the films .I havent put one in for two weeks . doesnt seem like a long time but I have over 200 just in my territory.

Technician

Angry Fixing film teared.....

today,i went to do a machine with e007 for model 3045. i have replaced twice the fixing film assembly. the first time i used OEM assembly and it lasted 2 weeks. The second time i tried to replace it with a genuine assembly but the film won't rotate so i used the OEM assembly back but with new film. it fixed the problem and lasted 5 days or so and e007 hit again. i brought another genuine assembly and try to replace it but it won't rotate also. i have adjusted the pressure screw but went in vain. the pressure roller was in good condition, only 100k usage. i am going to change the pressure roller tommorow to see wether it fixes my problem. i have also used the genuine assembly on other machine it won't rotate also. i used the teared film and the new film on the OEM assembly and guess what? the teared worked and the new one failed. is it because of the film or assembly?

what they bushes at the bottom of the cylinder?

Technician
    at the edge of the film, i have tried with both OEM and Genuine fixing assembly but only the OEM works and i also replaced the teared OEM film with an exactly same film but it can't rotate so based on the result i will try replace the pressure roller.

sham

canon ir4570 fuser film tearing after 200 copies

I have canon ir4570, i am have film tearing problem i have changed pressure roller
    also. pls help