Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Joseph2011's Avatar

E0110-0101 /E110-0201

good morning:
    I have a poblem with imagePRESS 6000 -0201 get the code E0110, I've exchanged with another laser to another machine and get the same code, and if I place it in another position other laser goes another code E 0110-0101 I've been exchanging laser the other machine but the code keeps coming.
    what else I can do

thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    E0110-0101 /E110-0201

Re: E0110-0101 /E110-0201

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2011 View Post
    good morning:
    I have a poblem with imagePRESS 6000 -0201 get the code E0110, I've exchanged with another laser to another machine and get the same code, and if I place it in another position other laser goes another code E 0110-0101 I've been exchanging laser the other machine but the code keeps coming.
    what else I can do

thanks
    ----------------------------------------
    check your connections

When replacing the laser scanner unit, it has to be performed carefully because a measure to be taken will vary depending on the following
    replacement conditions: whether installing the removed unit to other machine/different station (color) or not, whether color of the unit to be
    removed is M-color station or Y/C/Bk-color station.

<When Removing the Laser Scanner Unit>
    Execute the measure in accordance with the table indicated below before removing the laser scanner unit. After replacing the unit, execute "After Replacing the Laser Scanner Unit".
    When replacing the new laser scanner unit, execute either Measure A or Measure B.
    laser.JPG

READ PDF--------

E110-0x01=
    x
    = 1:Y 2:M 3:C 4:Bk

1. Check if the connector at laser scanner unit is disconnected/not securely inserted -> disconnect and then connect the connector
    - connector at the laser scanner unit
    - connector at the DC controller PCB 1-3 (UN240)
    2. Check if the harness between the laser scanner unit and DC controller PCB 1-3 is disconnected/caught by a unit
    3. Replace the laser scanner unit
    4. Replace the DC controller PCB 1-3
    Attached Files Attached Files
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: E0110-0101 /E110-0201

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2011 View Post
    good morning:
    what else I can do

thanks
    I bought canon imagepress c6000 secondhand. After installation, I keep getting error after errors. The new errow is, E110-0201. I've no clue how to go about this one...any help will be greatful!