Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: C7000VP

Unhappy C7000VP

I have a C7000VP that has what appears to be a parking deletion on the yellow drum. This is not the first time I have had to replace the drum so I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Could it be possible that this is an ozone deletion from it not evacuating the air quick enough and killing the drum under the charger area? I have pulled all of the filters out except the toner filters so the air circulation is much better. Just wondering what I should try next. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C7000VP

Re: C7000VP

Quote Originally Posted by markdmt View Post
    I have a C7000VP that has what appears to be a parking deletion on the yellow drum. This is not the first time I have had to replace the drum so I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Could it be possible that this is an ozone deletion from it not evacuating the air quick enough and killing the drum under the charger area? I have pulled all of the filters out except the toner filters so the air circulation is much better. Just wondering what I should try next. any help would be appreciated. thanks
    --;0
    u have a ARCING issue/ Check Primary Corona Assembly & GRID
    Check ITB assembly and Secondary Transfer Assembly.

Check and re-seat cleaning blade.
    If cleaning blade is not seated correctly against the side seals, it will cause the cleaning blade not to clean the drum correctly causing developer to stay on drum and arch to primary corona assembly.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**