Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Question CAnon Ir5000/6000

hello sir have a wonderful day i have some question,on how to format the new HDD (120gb)
    of Canon ir5000/6000 using UTP cable..

thank you very much And GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...!

Re: CAnon Ir5000/6000

Quote Originally Posted by micann143 View Post
    hello sir have a wonderful day i have some question,on how to format the new HDD (120gb)
    of Canon ir5000/6000 using UTP cable..

thank you very much And GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...!

You need an Image Runner software and a cross cable. Refer to the service manual for proper procedure.
    Good Luck.

Technician

thanks a lot..sir i will try it .

and also i have problem sir about canon ir7200

the problem is the waste toner is falling down at the transfer sir what is possible problem of this machine?
    thank you very much ..!

Quote Originally Posted by micann143 View Post
    thanks a lot..sir i will try it .

and also i have problem sir about canon ir7200

the problem is the waste toner is falling down at the transfer sir what is possible problem of this machine?
    thank you very much ..!
    Are you using original toner? You have to examine the drum ass'y unit and check for the clogged toner. Probably there's an anomaly starts with the drum blade to the waste toner chamber. If your place is in high humidity area, then toner may become sticky. Check the heater if it is working fine.

Technician

The Canon iR 5000-6000 PS3 printer requires at least 128 MB of memory in order to function correctly. The printer uses interface types of RJ-45 as well as parallel and is itself classified as a multifunction peripheral device. The printer's test modes include LPR or LPD, QServer Mode and Remote (RP). The device employs various tested transport protocols including IPX, SPX and TCP. The printer's supported configurations include a resolution of 600 dot per inch, printing languages PS/PCL and printing speeds of 50 pages per minute and 560 pages per minute. The other features of the printer include NDPS Client Library Version 1.4 and approved stared such a Qserver-Mode testes by Fuji Xerox. The printer has also been tested using BROKER.NLM and NDPSM.NLM of versions 3.0 and 2.0 respectively. The RP mode of the printer was tested using DocuCentre 401/351/251. It is highly recommended you run a free registry scan for Windows 7 and Canon iR5000-6000 PS3 errors before installing any driver updates.