Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

IR 1133 Will not duplex

Have in our workshop an IR 1133 baby machine and it is doing very illogical things when you ask it to either duplex copy or print !!!!
    It produces the first page and then feeds a second sheet and produces the second page as if it is doing 2 single sided copies or prints.

Now logically I would expect it to go into paper jam when the first sheet exits as it should see it re-entering back into the machine to turn it over.
    Also I would not expect it to feed a second sheet as it has been asked to duplex

It certainly has us baffled at the minute.

Have tried single copy to duplex and duplex to duplex with the same results although the ADF works fine as it turns over the original.

Have done a memory clear and full reset without any improvement

Any ideas greatfully received

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    IR 1133 Will not duplex

Re: IR 1133 Will not duplex

Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    Have in our workshop an IR 1133 baby machine and it is doing very illogical things when you ask it to either duplex copy or print !!!!
    It produces the first page and then feeds a second sheet and produces the second page as if it is doing 2 single sided copies or prints.

Now logically I would expect it to go into paper jam when the first sheet exits as it should see it re-entering back into the machine to turn it over.
    Also I would not expect it to feed a second sheet as it has been asked to duplex

It certainly has us baffled at the minute.

Have tried single copy to duplex and duplex to duplex with the same results although the ADF works fine as it turns over the original.

Have done a memory clear and full reset without any improvement

Any ideas greatfully received
    Hi Dickie,

There was a modification for this machine. I will try and upload the document.

Hope this helps!

Jam 0184 solved.pdf