Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E000005-001

Technician

Re: E000005-001

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    You must check right door swich.... the sensor and swich has nearly but in the swich tonner-dust could in.... You remove that swich and then clear nicely.... And then perfectly fit it and then power on the mashine..... Erorr shoud gose

Technician

More notes--------------e005-0001

When powering unit on the error code would come up. Info screen suggests to check web solenoid SL 9 for an open circuit.
    This was not the problem and and may lead the tech off course causing them to replace several parts that did not resolve the problem.

If you enter I/O mode screen P007 bit 9 a 1 states that it is not driving or connected. It did display a 1 and looking down below SL 10 also was a 1.
    This leads to a totally different area in the machine.
    The problem is that there is no 24VDC going to SL9 and not due to an open circuit.

The problem came down to the right door interlock (SW6 = FL3-1271-000) not making the microswitches, the photo-interrupter was blocked thus not showing door open but 24VDC was not passing thru the switches.
    Re-aligning the switches corrected problem.

=

================================================== ==========================

Check Connector J108 and J140 on the Main Driver PCB.
    ==
    In this case, it was found that Connector J108 was Plugged into J140. Reconnect J108 to the Correct Position, to resolve this issue.

================================================== ===============================================

EXAMPLE
    It was discovered that J108 on the Main Driver PCB was unplugged.
    J108 on the Main Driver PCB is for 12 volts DC and the 12 Volt Loopback signal working in conjunction with J522 of PCB #5 - the Relay PCB.

Re-connecting J108 on the Main Driver PCB resolved the service issue of E005-0001 code of occurring. Also, be sure to check the connection of J522 on the Relay PCB

Refer to the Illustrations below:

Thank you soooo much sirrrr.....Your openion is very helful for me..... first i remove the right door swich in front.... And see it... I found the swich has fill in toner dust....Then i clean the swich in.... Circuit cleaner alchohol... then it assembled perfectly then swich o mshine..... Then mashine work normally.......Thenku so much sirrrrr....The E0005 0001 is accured from right door swich....

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    E000005-001

Thanks 👌

Troubleshooting takes a little patience.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

E000005-001

Quote Originally Posted by ajaybhagat2889 View Post
    Thank you soooo much sirrrr.....Your openion is very helful for me..... first i remove the right door swich in front.... And see it... I found the swich has fill in toner dust....Then i clean the swich in.... Circuit cleaner alchohol... then it assembled perfectly then swich o mshine..... Then mashine work normally.......Thenku so much sirrrrr....The E0005 0001 is accured from right door swich....
    kinda customary to give likes/thanks and even click on the 'star' in his post and approve of his advise.

I have a ImageRunner Advance 8505 and have this error E000005-0001 , we replace already web roller reset the counter dbrl1 and fix web from the counter and working for almost 3 weeks then suddenly came back again this error and we cant solve this problem anyone can give solution please.

E000005-001

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomrex View Post
    I have a ImageRunner Advance 8505 and have this error E000005-0001 , we replace already web roller reset the counter dbrl1 and fix web from the counter and working for almost 3 weeks then suddenly came back again this error and we cant solve this problem anyone can give solution please.
    ==================================================
    e005.jpge005.jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

I finally solve this problem and i should thank to all, i found the problem from the main board J105 which the web solenoid connected at pin no. 5 there is a fusible resistor 1.5A that is already open, i replace it with 1A , now this Imagerunner advance 8505 working. Im tryingbto upload the picture of the board i dont no why its always failed
    Last edited by Wisdomrex; 10-27-2020 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Cant upload picture

E005-0001 is specific to web drive solenoid detection. NOT the counts.

"when the counter reaches 2000" it will NOT show E005-0001.....it will show E005-0000

Attachment 42063

The number of Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid (SL9) operations
    executed after the Fixing Cleaning Web Level Sensor (PS45) is ON.
    When the counter reaches 2000, E005-0001 occurs.

Use case = At the time of Fixing Cleaning Web level detection/replacement
    Adj/set/operate method= To clear the counter value: Select the item, and then press Clear key.
    Caution= Clear the counter value after replacement.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    YOU didn't read Teckat's post did you?
    you need to install a new fuser cleaning web THEN reset all the life counters.

WHY do newbies ALWAYS go for the more EXPENSIVE fix when 9 times out of 10 it is the $3 part fucking up the works?

you changed all those boards when the manual CLEARLY points in a different direction... now you have wasted all that time - energy - $$$ -=AND=- most of all customer opinion of your tech skills ( which do seem to be lacking)

May I suggest NEXT time you research the error code properly BEFORE throwing parts at the machine?
    If one of my service tech did all that work ... didn't follow the MANUAL.. wasted all those resources.. brought down customer confidence...
    He'd be looking at a few days off WITHOUT PAY!

E005-0001 is not due to web counters...that would be E005-0000.web.jpg

Attachment 42063

The number of Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid (SL9) operations
    executed after the Fixing Cleaning Web Level Sensor (PS45) is ON.
    When the counter reaches 2000, E005-0001 occurs.

Use case = At the time of Fixing Cleaning Web level detection/replacement
    Adj/set/operate method= To clear the counter value: Select the item, and then press Clear key.
    Caution= Clear the counter value after replacement.

"when the counter reaches 2000, E005-0001 occurs."

with all due respect, this is incorrect. that will produce E005-0000.
    the following image was screenshot from 6200 series manual.

web.jpg