Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: prograf 650

Technician

prograf 650

Anyone got a manual as I need to set one up or where I can get one as I dont have s canon log in anymore

Technician

Re: prograf 650

is it a new machine or a second hand. if new the machine will guide you throught set up. just remove all packing band plug into power. the machine will request head install and ink install when required and should automaytically do test print too. if second hand you will need to say what has been done before you got it. ie. was move printer function done? all the print drivers and software plugins are available on the canon website.

Technician

Its a new machine so as you say it should set its self but a user manual would be nice if u can advise how to get one but thanks for your help. also im setting up at office then moving it so you say something about move printer function? what is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitech View Post
    is it a new machine or a second hand. if new the machine will guide you throught set up. just remove all packing band plug into power. the machine will request head install and ink install when required and should automaytically do test print too. if second hand you will need to say what has been done before you got it. ie. was move printer function done? all the print drivers and software plugins are available on the canon website.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Take your pick. You can also get the latest firmware for the IP's on the CUSA site.

Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : imagePROGRAF iPF650