Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon ir1022if blade

Dear all ,

i just want to know if theres a soultion for the blade of the cylander of the toner ,when i tried to clean the cylander i removed the blade and turned it back after that the machine started to make a noisey sound i noticed that it was the blade issue how can i solve this ,once happend with me and i took time to adjusted it till works .any soultion !!?
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Canon ir1022if blade

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    Dear all ,

i just want to know if theres a soultion for the blade of the cylander of the toner ,when i tried to clean the cylander i removed the blade and turned it back after that the machine started to make a noisey sound i noticed that it was the blade issue how can i solve this ,once happend with me and i took time to adjusted it till works .any soultion !!?
    Very simple, you have not mounted the blade properly in its position. With the cylinder in horizontal position and facing you, at the extreme right hand side of the cylinder, there's a small protruding end of the bias plate, the other part of it touches the magnetic cylinder. The dev blade must not cover this protruding bit of plate; the plate must only touch the extreme right outer edge of the blade mount.