Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: iR7095

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

iR7095

I have a Canon iR7095 which can't do P-PRINT. It will give a notice 'ACTIVE' and you just hear the machine rotation only. But you can print a configuration pages from the report setting. All the cassette i have load some paper in it. Any setting that i miss out

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    iR7095

Re: iR7095

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Guy View Post
    I have a Canon iR7095 which can't do P-PRINT. It will give a notice 'ACTIVE' and you just hear the machine rotation only. But you can print a configuration pages from the report setting. All the cassette i have load some paper in it. Any setting that i miss out
    =======================================
    ??? can u print out TEST PRINTS ??
    ?? will it print out a sent print from PC ??

When selecting P-Print in Service Mode, the P-Print will flash “Active” (YOUR ISSUE) but no output is generated.

The following conditions must be set in order to generate a P-Print:

1) The paper source must contain one of these paper sizes, LTR, LTR-R, LGL or 11x17/or compatible EURO Sizes.

2) Paper Type should be set to Plain.

3) The Cassette in which the report will print from must be enabled "ON" under Drawer Eligibility.
    To view or change this setting > Additional Function > Common Settings >
    Drawer Eligibility for APS/ADS > < OTHER > < enable the cassette ON >
    ================================================== ======================
    ================================================== ======================

When selecting P-PRINT in SERVICE MODE>COPIER>FUNCTION>MISC-P>P-PRINT, machine appears to be responding normal yet P-PRINTS do not print from the machine, no errors are indicated and "ACTIVE" is displayed on the screen. (YOUR ISSUE)

The machine may not print P-PRINTS for a variety of reasons and each should be eliminated until the machine functions normally.

AUTO PAPER SELECT:
    APS auto paper select settings. The cassette in which the report will print from must be enabled "ON" under Drawer Eligibility. To view or change this setting > Additional Function > Common Settings > Drawer Eligibility for APS/ADS>COPY set to ON.

PAPER TYPE:

If the customer has designated their trays as heavy or special paper, then the machine may not output internal reports configuration pages and P-PRINTS. Under additional functions, check the settings under Additional Functions>Common Settings>Register Paper Type = PLAIN

FIRMWARE VERSION:
    Flash the machine and all accessories to the latest system software. Check under SERVICE MODE>COPIER>DISPLAY>VERSION that all the firmware has been updated as desired.
    Mismatches and outdated firmware versions may be incompatible, check the versions shown in SERVICE MODE>COPIER>DISPLAY>VERSION

or try an MMi clear

MMI Clear will remove information pertaining to the Machine User Settings, such as, ID Modes, ID Group, Passwords, Mode Memory, IP Addresses and network settings. It does not delete address book.
    Print out the User Data Lists, P-Print and any other prints that may contain User Settings before clearing MMI.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: iR7095

Problem solved by flash again the firmware to the latest version.

Any way thank you Tecket I appreciate it.