Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Taggerung08's Avatar

Re: Canon IR Advance C9075 Pro - Enabling/Initializing Finisher

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    All imagePASS Series , All imagePRESS Series, ColorPASS GX-100, GX-200, GX-300, GX-400
    Finishing Options Can Be Selected On The PS Driver When First It Is First Installed, But Do Not Printout With Finishing Options.

When Fiery PS driver are installed for the first time, finishing options such as hole punch can be selected, but the document will print without being hole punched.

1. If selecting the update button, from the Configuration tab in the printer properties menu, does not resolve the issue, unselect the Two-Way Communication box and click on the Defaults button.

2. Most of the Installed Options will be cleared. Select the Two-Way Communication box and click the Update Button.

3. The Installed Options box should now be populated. Click Apply and Ok, and finishing option, such as hole punch will now work.

Will do the tray adjusting to correct size later today (it's a no brainer and should restore the copier side to full function), I'm not too keen on resetting the MMI so I will follow above instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by copymanpete View Post
    I may over simplifying this but is the machine in limited functions mode?
    No, it's not limited function mode. I think the paper tray sizes were of, and the drivers had a known fiery issue that could be reset. But I will work on today and update later.

Final Update - Adjusted the deck settings in SM and the functions came back for the copier side. As far as printing, I was unable to follow the steps myself (customer did not have proper privileges on his computer so he could not do it this time) but he will call IT and follow the steps I left him. Am 99% sure it will work. If not, his server will be updated to a Windows 7 environment using the kit that comes from Canon. But that is for another day.

Thank you everyone for the help!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR Advance C9075 Pro - Enabling/Initializing Finisher

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung08 View Post
    Final Update - Adjusted the deck settings in SM and the functions came back for the copier side. As far as printing, I was unable to follow the steps myself (customer did not have proper privileges on his computer so he could not do it this time) but he will call IT and follow the steps I left him. Am 99% sure it will work. If not, his server will be updated to a Windows 7 environment using the kit that comes from Canon. But that is for another day.

Thank you everyone for the help!

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
    Great_
    Remember they need the GX300 PS Driver for their present Windows version.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**