Technician

Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

Ir 4570 error e000-0001 I replaced 2 fuser, DC controller and still have the same error any ideas what can be the problem
    THANKS

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

Re: Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

Quote Originally Posted by jose1020 View Post
    Ir 4570 error e000-0001 I replaced 2 fuser, DC controller and still have the same error any ideas what can be the problem
    THANKS
    ====================================
    u obviously did an ERROR CLEAR

?
    -Door Switches> checked or replaced/working correctly-

-AC DRIVER PCB [FM2-0260-000]/ *AC Driver is part of the MAIN POWER SUPPLY PCB ASSEMBLY

-See if the latch catches when opening the Main Right Side Door
    this can be remedied by adjusting the cover that can interfere with the fuser release (1 screw ) (this cover is added when installing the internal finisher). The common mistake in the field is to bend this latch instead of adjusting the cover.

>Problem may be that> the latch that releases and applies pressure to the fixing film is bent causing this mechanism to work erratically (proper and improper pressure when the Main Right side door was closed ).

Solution was to replace the latch which is formally called the Hook Holder Unit;

Part # FM2-0355-000
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

-See if the latch catches when opening the Main Right Side Door
    this can be remedied by adjusting the cover that can interfere with the fuser release (1 screw ) (this cover is added when installing the internal finisher). The common mistake in the field is to bend this latch instead of adjusting the cover.

>Problem may be that> the latch that releases and applies pressure to the fixing film is bent causing this mechanism to work erratically (proper and improper pressure when the Main Right side door was closed
    Do you happen to have a more detailed description of this cover and the adjustment? I have a 4570 that the door is always a pain to open and I have tried almost everything including swapping the right door, the latch and even the fuser from another machine and it hasn't really made much difference. The machine does seem to have plenty of jams and also the hear sink cleaning roller has to be replaced very often due to toner being caked on it.
    thanks

Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

Quote Originally Posted by CopierChick View Post
    Do you happen to have a more detailed description of this cover and the adjustment? I have a 4570 that the door is always a pain to open and I have tried almost everything including swapping the right door, the latch and even the fuser from another machine and it hasn't really made much difference. The machine does seem to have plenty of jams and also the hear sink cleaning roller has to be replaced very often due to toner being caked on it.
    thanks
    ============================
    JAM CODES ??
    ERROR CODES ??

FM2-0355-000
    /HOOK HOLDER UNIT LATCH

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

============================
    JAM CODES ??
    ERROR CODES ??

FM2-0355-000
    /HOOK HOLDER UNIT LATCH

I know now what latch they are referring to but wasn't sure what "cover" they are talking about adjusting.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

I was also wondering if anyone could offer more info on which cover (1 screw) I would need to adjust? I have a canon ir4570 that has a problem with the main right door not wanting to open and I have replaced the door, the entire fuser unit and the hook holder unit (latch) also and it still does it no mater what.Thanks

Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

Quote Originally Posted by CopierChick View Post
    I was also wondering if anyone could offer more info on which cover (1 screw) I would need to adjust? I have a canon ir4570 that has a problem with the main right door not wanting to open and I have replaced the door, the entire fuser unit and the hook holder unit (latch) also and it still does it no mater what.Thanks

did u try to adjust the top leaf clip pressure (shown as brass color in pic )

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Canon Ir 4570 E000-0001

did u try to adjust the top leaf clip pressure (shown as brass color in pic )

I didnt adjust that pressure because it did it with the old hook latch and with the new one. Do you think I should still try to adjust that?

also I have been thru the entire service manual for this machine and can't find anything about the adjustment with the internal finisher. I am going to see if I can find a manual on the finisher itself to try and figure out the screw & cover you guys are referring to.

I have a problem also with my ir 3045. and I already replaced heater element and lower roller but it still E000-0001. I maybe agree with hook holder unit, because it sound noisy when it began start up and copy and then E000-0001. Please help me, what should I do?