Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

IR-C9075 error E25-0310

Hi guys, IR-C9075 error E25-0310, Cyan toner empty
    The button in the screen to release the toner bottle doesn't work.
    How I manually crank the toner out?
    Many Thanks!!!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts onlyinnewfoundland's Avatar

Re: IR-C9075 error E25-0310

Quote Originally Posted by eusouopiu View Post
    Hi guys, IR-C9075 error E25-0310, Cyan toner empty
    The button in the screen to release the toner bottle doesn't work.
    How I manually crank the toner out?
    Many Thanks!!!
    Take off the rear covers, and you can swing the controller box away. There is a small white piece of plastic with a single screw holding it onto the hopper assembly. I think there are two, remove it and it will be in the shape of a cross. You have to remove the black motor from the cyan hopper and place the crank in the motor slot. This will let you push the bottle out manually.

Last time this happened to me, for no real reason, I had to replace the hopper assembly.

PS Make sure you open the toner door before you crank this thing out. You can slide a credit card down the side of the cyan door on the right to hit the switch, or you can just take a couple of screws out to remove the toner cover and you can just push the door open.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by onlyinnewfoundland View Post
    Take off the rear covers, and you can swing the controller box away. There is a small white piece of plastic with a single screw holding it onto the hopper assembly. I think there are two, remove it and it will be in the shape of a cross. You have to remove the black motor from the cyan hopper and place the crank in the motor slot. This will let you push the bottle out manually.

Last time this happened to me, for no real reason, I had to replace the hopper assembly.

PS Make sure you open the toner door before you crank this thing out. You can slide a credit card down the side of the cyan door on the right to hit the switch, or you can just take a couple of screws out to remove the toner cover and you can just push the door open.
    Hello friend, thank you! I put a new toner cartridge on my machine , but keeps saying that the toner is empty , someone can tell me how to solve?

Technician

Re: IR-C9075 error E25-0320

Hello friends, I put a new toner cartridge on my machine , but keeps saying that the toner is empty , someone can tell me how to solve?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Hi,

theres a gears that broke occuionally in the hooper try to check it as our mate discribe for you also clean thr sensores ,at the end if all ur way didnt work change the hooper
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough