Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

Canon IR5000 E305-001

This machine gave us to much headache while the client wanting it to be fixed soon. We have change the following part with the new one :1. DC Control2. Main PCB3. Reader PCB4. RAMBut.... The machine still won`t work. the first Error code was E305-001 then after changing the RAM it`s now showing E735. Do you have any suggestions? Btw, I`am Indonesian "Kalau ada yang bisa bantu PM ya, Please...."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR5000 E305-001

Re: Canon IR5000 E305-001

Quote Originally Posted by clommot View Post
    This machine gave us to much headache while the client wanting it to be fixed soon. We have change the following part with the new one :1. DC Control2. Main PCB3. Reader PCB4. RAMBut.... The machine still won`t work. the first Error code was E305-001 then after changing the RAM it`s now showing E735. Do you have any suggestions? Btw, I`am Indonesian "Kalau ada yang bisa bantu PM ya, Please...."

NEVER SEE A E735> ANYWHERE

NEVER SEEN A E305 AT ALL, ANY WHERE
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Canon IR5000 E305-001

Someone here posted a "all canon error code list" here a while back and I saved it.

E305
    Multipurpose RAM failure. (A fault in RAM for image processing
    and such.)
    Detail code is indicated.

E735
    The controller board cannot access the PCI bus of the image
    processor PCB.

all canon error codes.pdf
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Canon IR5000 E305-001

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Someone here posted a "all canon error code list" here a while back and I saved it.

E305
    Multipurpose RAM failure. (A fault in RAM for image processing
    and such.)
    Detail code is indicated.

E735
    The controller board cannot access the PCI bus of the image
    processor PCB.

all canon error codes.pdf

working on Canon over 25yrs

never seen or experienced those two codes/ seems like tech related forced codes

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    NEVER SEE A E735> ANYWHERENEVER SEEN A E305 AT ALL, ANY WHERE
    None of my co-tech known about this error too. The only thing we know is "E305" indicating RAM Failure. We Plan to reload all the system software usin SST, what do you think?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Someone here posted a "all canon error code list" here a while back and I saved it.E305Multipurpose RAM failure. (A fault in RAM for image processing and such.) Detail code is indicated.E735The controller board cannot access the PCI bus of the image processor PCB.all canon error codes.pdf
    We`ve change all Board and connectors between them but the error was still there and now It`s showing E732. Any other idea?

Canon IR5000 E305-001

We`ve change all Board and connectors between them but the error was still there and now It`s showing E732. Any other idea?
    ----------'-
    U first said E735____NOW u say E732

thats a different story,😧

Canon IR5000 E305-001

----------'-

thats a different story,��

E732

A 24 volt fault in the copier can effect the operation of the DC Power Supply where the Reader Controller does not get 24 volts and E732 code occurs or a E012 code can occur for the copier.
    In most cases, a bad DC Power Supply has been known to cause these E codes, but in some cases the Large Capacity Paper Deck has been known to cause the 24 volt fault.
    Try unplugging the Large Capacity Paper Deck from the copier.
    If thecopier powers up and comes ready(no e-codes occur), troubleshoot the Large Capacity Paper Deck for a 24 volt fault, such as a motor, solenoid or clutch malfunctioning.

If the Reader Controller pcb does not have 24 volts at J5005 it will not be able to communicate with the Main Controller.
    A bad DC Power Supply has been known to cause this problem. Try replacing the DC Power Supply if 24 volts is not present at J4007.

Technician

----------'-

thats a different story,��

E732

A 24 volt fault in the copier can effect the operation of the DC Power Supply where the Reader Controller does not get 24 volts and E732 code occurs or a E012 code can occur for the copier.
    In most cases, a bad DC Power Supply has been known to cause these E codes, but in some cases the Large Capacity Paper Deck has been known to cause the 24 volt fault.
    Try unplugging the Large Capacity Paper Deck from the copier.
    If thecopier powers up and comes ready(no e-codes occur), troubleshoot the Large Capacity Paper Deck for a 24 volt fault, such as a motor, solenoid or clutch malfunctioning.

If the Reader Controller pcb does not have 24 volts at J5005 it will not be able to communicate with the Main Controller.
    A bad DC Power Supply has been known to cause this problem. Try replacing the DC Power Supply if 24 volts is not present at J4007.
    Apologize my bad English. Yes it was E735, but after changing some mentioned part or cables, it`s changed to E732. Thank you for your kind suggestion, I`ll try them when I get back to the client, (may be next tuesday) and I`ll report back when we get the results.

Technician

----------'-U first said E735____NOW u say E732thats a different story,��E732A 24 volt fault in the copier can effect the operation of the DC Power Supply where the Reader Controller does not get 24 volts and E732 code occurs or a E012 code can occur for the copier. In most cases, a bad DC Power Supply has been known to cause these E codes, but in some cases the Large Capacity Paper Deck has been known to cause the 24 volt fault.Try unplugging the Large Capacity Paper Deck from the copier.If thecopier powers up and comes ready(no e-codes occur), troubleshoot the Large Capacity Paper Deck for a 24 volt fault, such as a motor, solenoid or clutch malfunctioning.If the Reader Controller pcb does not have 24 volts at J5005 it will not be able to communicate with the Main Controller. A bad DC Power Supply has been known to cause this problem. Try replacing the DC Power Supply if 24 volts is not present at J4007.
    Thank you. for Yoyr Support. I`ve resolve the problem. ADM. please Close or mark this tread as close as I can`t do it. Thanks