Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    josh kisoso

helps my canon ir2018

dear fellows i need ur help my canon ir 2018 first started paper jamming to the fixing unit position,i opened it to check the problem i didint see any wrong but after close everything it contuined to copy well but sometime shows e007 sometimes going weller..i decided to open the fixing unit prefer the e007 to check whats wrong with fuser film.?i saw that the fuser was not in wrong position but when i try to rotate the gear manual with my hand i feel the rotation was very hard thats why fuser film sometime it rotate sometime it jam..my question is how to make the fuser film to rotate smoothly and what other kind of oil can lubricate the fuser unity? am asking that because here iam there is no fuser film grease and i dont know where to get that so i just want to know the altenative other grease to use..thank u..

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    helps my canon ir2018

Re: helps my canon ir2018

I have found uniflor 8172 to be the best grease. You can get it from precisionroller.com. Without the right grease, you'll get the e007 code. Check for lfr binding

josh kisoso

Re: helps my canon ir2018

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8506 View Post
    I have found uniflor 8172 to be the best grease. You can get it from precisionroller.com. Without the right grease, you'll get the e007 code. Check for lfr binding
    thank you am going to try this..

Cool Re: helps my canon ir2018

Quote Originally Posted by josh kisoso View Post
    dear fellows i need ur help my canon ir 2018 first started paper jamming to the fixing unit position,i opened it to check the problem i didint see any wrong but after close everything it contuined to copy well but sometime shows e007 sometimes going weller..i decided to open the fixing unit prefer the e007 to check whats wrong with fuser film.?i saw that the fuser was not in wrong position but when i try to rotate the gear manual with my hand i feel the rotation was very hard thats why fuser film sometime it rotate sometime it jam..my question is how to make the fuser film to rotate smoothly and what other kind of oil can lubricate the fuser unity? am asking that because here iam there is no fuser film grease and i dont know where to get that so i just want to know the altenative other grease to use..thank u..
    hi....i suggest you to adjust the pressure springs on the both sides of the unit...i hope it is help