Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

universal login manager secure print problem

Hi our customer has 2 irac5040 devices and they are both running Ulm and were running fine. We had a jamming problem on a internal finisher and the machine was down for a day waiting for a part. When the part was fitted the copier still worked to copy, scan and direct prints but won't show jobs in the que for secure jobs for that user. If I log on as administrator I can see all the jobs waiting but can't print them or delete as that are not my jobs!

When I switch off Ulm secure print works fine. With Ulm back on if I send a job using administrator as the username and log on as administrator it shows as it should and I can print.

They are using auto release pin and the other machine works fine. They are configure to use active directory in the setup so both machine should work fine. No setting have been changed between it working and not working.

Any help would be great sorry for going on but I wanted to put as much detail as I could.

Thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: universal login manager secure print problem

Who serviced the printer_?
    How many users are there.
    Does it effect all users.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Hi

It was happening to all users except administrator. 40 users. I have since found out the first engineer updated system software as a the jamming in the finisher could be contributed by system software. I have also found out Ulm has secure print problems with power users and main controller version v31.01 so I put v26.07 back on the machine today and it all works fine again.

Thanks for the post hope this helps others with the same problem in the future.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neil View Post
    Hi

It was happening to all users except administrator. 40 users. I have since found out the first engineer updated system software as a the jamming in the finisher could be contributed by system software. I have also found out Ulm has secure print problems with power users and main controller version v31.01 so I put v26.07 back on the machine today and it all works fine again.

Thanks for the post hope this helps others with the same problem in the future.
    ================================================== ==============

see this
    Software v31.01.02.pdf
    v31.01.02
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**