Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    IRC5030 E25-410 error

Thumbs up IRC5030 E25-410 error

Black toner drive asm. a little noisy and not turning normally possibly due to resistance. Took out and didn't notice anything wrong (gears etc) but have motor asm on order . How can oi open toner door to remove toner while in error mode. Only have done a couple of calls on this machine. In december i had to change cyan developer coupler and pin. Looks like always having some kind of drive problem. Please help. Thank you. Frank/ActionPhotocopy Brooklyn,NY

IRC5030 E25-410 error

Thumbs up Re: IRC5030 E25-410 error

Replaced black toner drive set unit.The old one had broken pin seat on gear. The black toner appeared to be almost solid or very caked up it was new cartridge and when I shook it nothing moved. Put in another new black and shook it and the difference was obvious. Put note on defective cartridge which was OEM and told customer to return to vendor.

Re: IRC5030 E25-410 error

Quote Originally Posted by axyun View Post
    Black toner drive asm. a little noisy and not turning normally possibly due to resistance. Took out and didn't notice anything wrong (gears etc) but have motor asm on order . How can oi open toner door to remove toner while in error mode. Only have done a couple of calls on this machine. In december i had to change cyan developer coupler and pin. Looks like always having some kind of drive problem. Please help. Thank you. Frank/ActionPhotocopy Brooklyn,NY

Hi,

To remove toner bottle manually, you need to open the toner front cover, remove the back cover, and get in behind the controller box, you will find a little rachet like tool attached to the back of the machine, Remove it (1 screw). then attach the tool to the toner supply assy shaft and turn clockwise until you hear the cover pop open (approx 1-2 full turns), repeat for each colour......see pics below...

Sorry for late reply but i guess better late than never,
    photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

Cheers,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SAZ911..........

IRC5030 E25-410 error

Thumbs up Re: IRC5030 E25-410 error

Thank you Saz911. Frank