Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon ira c5030 Dark copy and prints

Dear all ,
    its my first time working with the advance color machine IRAC 5030 ,i take a look for all the internal machine parts and checked it all everything is okay and easy on it its working around 100k ,and the drums life around 38 the maximum ,the machine come with fiery B1 i have some question i will be thankful if you help me .

1: when i use the copy the copies come so dark ,also the prints (i made auto adjust and it come a lil bet better but still dark)
    i made calibrate for the fiery also it look dark when i made the PS test page

2: about the fiery B1 i download the driver from the fiery through the browser but when i what to install the driver there more than options in the driver files which one i should use theres on PS b1 v.1.1 others one JVM whats the different between each others ?

3: when i bought the copier i took it with a fiery also they gave me a part looks like a jumper or dongle they told me if u want to stop using the fiery you can put it inside the Main Board and then you can work normally and directly is thats true ? and whats the steps ?

thanks
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Canon ira c5030 Dark copy and prints

Re: Canon ira c5030 Dark copy and prints

if you just want to stop using the fiery, you can just turn it off in service mode, if i can remember, its copier-option-acc-img cnt turn that from 3 - 0 and the machine wont recognise that there is a print server on it.