Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Canon Ir2220i

mohammedmmh

Arrow Canon Ir2220i

I have a canon ir2220i with interface German and I need to change that interface To English please help me

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Canon Ir2220i

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

mohammedmmh

Re: Canon Ir2220i

thanks for replay but i don't found that option in my printer
    my software when i log in as developer i don't found lang English all i found lang dutch

mohammedmmh

Arrow Re: Canon Ir2220i

i found option but german language only found

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon Ir2220i

Re: Canon Ir2220i

Quote Originally Posted by mohammedmmh View Post
    thanks for replay but i don't found that option in my printer
    my software when i log in as developer i don't found lang English all i found lang dutch
    ================================================== =========================================
    Other Language Modules may have been left out ( depends where printer was manufactured or if HDD was changed & only two languages were loaded back )

If Languages other than German are not listed in panel selection, u need to have someone load _Language & RUI_Firmware for your printer - Language ver must match the Printer Main ver.(MN-CONT)

About the Language Module (Language)
    A language module is a unit containing the language data needed to indicate messages in the control panel, each module designed for a specific language.

-Install only those language modules you need, thus saving time spent for downloading.
    You can switch among installed language modules in user mode: common settings> display language.

At time of shipment, five modules (languages) are installed. The modules will be lost once you format the had disk, requiring you to install them once again to suit the
    needs of the user.

In Service Mode>>>>>>>>>>>>>Press the key (*), ‘2’ and ‘8’ at the same time, and the (*)key once again.

To check the version of the modules, make the following selections: COPIER>DISPLAY>VERSION>LANG-XX. Check to make sure that the version of each language module matches the version of the installed system software; otherwise, use the language module built into the system software to start up. The built-in module is not part of the modules
    that may be selected as the display language; for this reason, you will not be able to make use of the language switch unless you have installed modules
    independently of the system software
    Last edited by teckat; 03-03-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**