Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: irc3580i

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

irc3580i

Dear/CopyTechTeam,

I want your help to solve the problem with IRC3580I that gives suddenly the faint copy and returns gives good copy as the attached copy when i made full color.

thanks
    akm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (603.4 KB, 28 views)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: irc3580i

Quote Originally Posted by akm View Post
    Dear/CopyTechTeam,

I want your help to solve the problem with IRC3580I that gives suddenly the faint copy and returns gives good copy as the attached copy when i made full color.

thanks
    akm
    I would clean the Optics, Laser Glasses & Patch Detect Sensors then perform a full Autograd - assuming the Drum & ITB Units are good.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post
    I would clean the Optics, Laser Glasses & Patch Detect Sensors then perform a full Autograd - assuming the Drum & ITB Units are good.

i wil make these steps and feed back the result

thanks
    akm

Technician
    irc3580i

It's a bit difficult to understand your problem the way you worded it. But I'll go with b/w copies are light but full colour are good.

Here's where to start. In service mode 1, print out test sheet 10. Look at each colour. If all look good then problem is dirty mirrors or lamp under glass. Clean under glass.

If test sheet 10 is light then problem is related to the colour lay down.

I would use the brush that comes in the front door and clean the laser of each colour. Toner falls down to cover the dust proof glass that protects the laser units. This cause weak or lines in images. Once you cleaned with brush run test sheet 10 again.

Problem gone or still there? If still there look to swapping out problem drum (black) with know good one.

Problem resolved or still there? If still then it's likely primary black roller will need to be replaced.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue.

Have you had a look at de ITB/drums ? On a 3580 it's real easy _not_ to close the itb/drum cover fully. If so, you get faint copy's...

lejandromontes

I have the same issue. and I think the problem is on the 2nd transfer. These machines usually cause problems with the door. 2nd transfer roller is in it. If you can stop printing in the middle of the sheet as it passes the 2nd transfer roller, you will see that the picture is in the ITB.

Sorry for my English, thanks google translator.