Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Service/IT/Integrator 50+ Posts DocuSystems's Avatar

Konica Minolta - Bizhub!

Been working with a company for three months and loving it. I'm mainly the network/print driver/network fax guy. But I'm getting to fix some copier problems too. Konica Minolta Bizhub (7020, 7145, 200/250/350, C250, etc.) and Hewlett Packard Printers are mainly what I get to play with. We have customers with Apple and Window networks.

I'm sure to be here asking lots of questions. Maybe I can help with some connectivity problems, though...

Thanks to everyone responsible for this great site!!

konicaminolta senior tech

been a tech for many year for minolta now konicaminolta and yes some are dog's and most are very good

field service supervisor 100+ Posts mikeena's Avatar

field service manager

i work on konicas all the time. i work for a dealer. but beens i believe you said you are a service manager maybe you can help me. i have a c350 that a customer brought into my territory. the other company that use to service it changed the tech rep mode password and tech support says to replace a board i know that there is a back door into the machines to reset the password but they wont tell me it do you have any clue

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar
    im sorry i don't have an answer. we have not run into that situation yet. i would call the cusotmer and ask them to call the old service guys and get it from them. like you said, i don't think changing a 1500 dollar board is the best solution...

ps, i'm not a service manager. just a tech.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    I'm trained on the Minolta and Ricoh brands. I work on anything that comes my way which would include Samsung, HP, Lexmark, Sharp and ......

Been doing this for the past 5 years. Most challenging thing I can find that I'm remotely trained for since moving "back home". Previously, I worked as a systems engineer for 20 years in So. Cal. Just had to get away from there.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    just trying to get a head count. i don't see very many of you asking questions about the konica konica/minolta equipment. do our copiers run that much better than the rest?? ha ha just a joke. our sh!t breaks too....
    I work on everything except Konica Minolta. Yes they break too. I guess that means we have job security!
    Izzy

dburns60

Lothar of the Hill People

I left Konica (Factory Service) before the merge and my old friends can't believe the people running the show now. I continued to repair for small accounts up till today.
    I've repaird thousands of different types of electronic devices over the years and am presently loading software into ATM's, setting them up, and testing them before nationwide delivery. (Fun job!)
    Last edited by dburns60; 03-20-2007 at 06:02 PM.

I work on Konica Minolta and Kyocera, we only sell the Konica Minolta colour kit which is very good except the C500 which is the biggest pile of S**T.

I'm a Konica Minolta tech. Joined the premerger Minolta side in 2000. Worked on Savin, Mitas and Ricohs before that.

Operator Error

Konicaminolta, Kyroceraand mita, KIP

I'm Konicaminolta tech but my favorite box is the 3035 kyroceramita family great box. Konica minolta digital boxes could be award winning pain in the ass pieces of junk, color and BW. Except legacy Minolta EP boxes also solid.