Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar

how many konica, konica/minolta techs on board?

just trying to get a head count. i don't see very many of you asking questions about the konica konica/minolta equipment. do our copiers run that much better than the rest?? ha ha just a joke. our sh!t breaks too....
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

RE

About the subject posted on this site seems best are Ricoh and Konica and worst Mita_Kyocera and Toshiba !!!!!!!.

Service Manager 100+ Posts dbrownlee's Avatar
    Toshiba. Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Brother, Okidata trained. They all have good and bad points. I can say that I have had to call Konica support more in the last year than I have had to call the others in 8+ years. Mostly questions about connectivity and color, so it is probably more me than the machines. This is a pretty rural, economically depressed area, so getting people to move into new technology or spend money can be like pulling teeth (with notable exceptions.) Another thought... the one C350 we sold is to a print shop, who said they weren't going to use it much, just for walk in customers who needed copies... then they decided to "proof" the print jobs for customer approval on it before sending to the printing press. Then they got the bid to do all the owners manuals on it for a local manufacturer. Were running in excess of 7,000 black prints per day, 5 days a week. We sold them a connected 7165 to take off the pressure on the C350. Of course they use mainly a Mac network, which I know little to nothing about, hence most of the calls to tech support. Those guys have been great. Sorry to ramble on so long, but I have been living at this customer for the last several weeks and neede to vent. I managed to bandage the system so they could meet their deadline, but the war is not over yet. TGIF!

mita, panasonic, brother, muretec, savin, sharp, konica/minolta and toshiba.
    I work on various models of these manufacturers b/w & color.

Technician
    I work with Konica Minolta, Risograph and Kip

Project Warder
    I've used one if that counts. hehe. Trained on KyoceraMita, Canon, Sharp, HP, a little bit on Riso, and a few others. I fix most whatever i get given, except for Panasonic and warranty jobs.

Although I am not actively involved in the trade at the moment, I have worked on Toshiba (older ones) Ricoh (older digital) , Minolta, Konica, Riso (older ones), Okifax, HP, etc.

I work for myself now and I don't see many copiers now (except for the antique ep2130 in my office!).

Kendall.

The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    No Monica Techs here, just Kyocera/Mita. Unless you want to count the Konica's and Minolta's made for Kyocera/Mita. If so, all our tech's are trained (11) on the Kyocera's (Made by Konica or Minolta) Vi-7360, KM-8530, KM-C1530-3130 and KM-C2230. And yes, your sh!t breaks too.
    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

Been with Minolta 10 years, Trained on Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Xerox, Panasonic, Brother Fax, Sharp Fax, Risographs, FP Mailing Equipment, Fiery Controllers,All Printers. ..A+, N+ certified.....work on anything..

I do like the Kyocera Mita 35 series the best, even though the C350 has been a great machine for us..Old Analog Minoltas were a great machine..
    3000, 4000's...

servando
    I am working on get my Cert for Minolta right now, but I work on them everyday.