Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: irca5030 inch"

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

irca5030 inch"

Dear all ,

i have a canon irca5030 im facing a problem when i try to use the bypass for envelopes with size DL and other custom size .
    *first the problem when i use the DL envelope the paper passed and exit the copier but it crooked the heater life is 62 percent .(is theres a way to increase the pressure of just its a heater problem ?)
    *the custom size when i want to put its showes in inches ,is theres any way to convert it to mm as the other copier like ir4580/IRCA9070.
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    irca5030 inch"

Re: irca5030 inch"

Change Copier > Option > Body > Model SZ to '0' and power cycle the machine.
    MF
    A/B size screen is enabled

- Custom Paper Size is 99.0 x 139.7 mm (3.90 x 5.50 inches) to 320.0 x 1200.0 mm (12.60 x 47.24 inches).
    - Custom paper sizes with height settings greater than 457.2 mm (18.00 inches) are treated as Long Paper.
    - Envelope sizes can be supplied from Drawer 2 only when the Envelope Feeder Attachment is attached.
    - When the Envelope Feeder Attachment is attached, Drawer 2 supplies only Envelope sizes.
    - You can use Drawer 1, 2, 3, or 4 for custom paper sizes, depending on the custom paper size you are using.

When printing with a custom long paper size from the stack bypass, if you do not see the option to register up to 47.24 inches the following service mode setting will need to be changed.

Service Mode Level 2 > Copier > Option > User > MF-LG-ST = 1 and reboot the iR
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**