Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Technician

Re: IRC5185 repear HDD

HD at me, on it too is installed new system and as to me to be registered online, on original HD there is a program???

Technician

what to do with it to me? how to activate? or install

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IRC5185 repear HDD

Quote Originally Posted by gulya View Post
    what to do with it to me? how to activate? or install
    ================================================== ================================

If a key is inadvertently disabled and needs to be re-enabled on the same device, you also need to contact the TSC.
    You will be required to have the serial number of the device, the 24-digit Transfer Key disable code and the 16-digit License Access Number (LAN) (License Activation Number from Original Kit) for the LMS option.

if u don't have that LAN # u have a problem.

License # is shown>meaning it was Disabled &
    as indicated
    under > ST-LXUFR and ST-PCL show "0" as not installed /or disabled.

================================================== ================================================== =========================================
    Basic Info on License Products

Call the Technical Support Center with the device serial numbers and the 24 number >Transfer License Key.

Make sure you have this number (Transfer License Key) handy when calling the TSC. This number must be provided to ensure that the License was indeed cancelled on the imageRUNNER.

Contact the Technical Support Center at 1-800-528-2830 to transfer a license from one device to another.
    You will be required to have the following information:
    1. The serial number of the old device.
    2. The serial number of the new device. (Verify that this serial number exists in your dealer inventory).
    3. The Transfer Key number.To get the Transfer Key number, you will have to disable the license on the old device (see above).
    4. The Orginal LAN number (License Activation Number from Original Kit) for that specific option being transfered.

You only need to call the Technical Support Center to transfer the license from one machine to another machine. You do not need to call the Technical Support Center to disable the license on a given machine. Simply follow the procedure above to disable the license on your device. Write down the resulting Transfer Key Number and the serial number of the device that you disabled the license on. Also write down the License Access Number for the kit. Keep this information in a safe place. When you have the serial number for the new device that you want to transfer the kit to, then call the Technical Support Center with all of the above required information. The Technical Support Center staff can then transfer the license in the LMS system and generate a new license key number for your new device.

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician

Above you wrote about UFRII/PCL Printer Kit-N1 I this whale didn't find only UFRII/PCL Printer Kit-N2 and if I buy it on ebay this is a whale will solve my problems. On photos on ebay the box is represented What inside in the box (only one piece of paper with license key) or something else ?

IRC5185 repear HDD

Above you wrote about UFRII/PCL Printer Kit-N1 I this whale didn't find only UFRII/PCL Printer Kit-N2 and if I buy it on ebay this is a whale will solve my problems. On photos on ebay the box is represented What inside in the box (only one piece of paper with license key) or something else ?
    _______:-)

You better make sure that kit has "Never" been opened.

*********** License Management System is a website used to register LANs (License Access Numbers) for Universal Send Kits and other optional kits for the Canon imageRUNNER devices.

To Register a LAN:

1. Using a Web Browser (ex. Internet Explorer) on your PC, go to the LMS website at 301 Moved Permanently.

2. Enter in the LAN provided in the optional kit (ex. Universal Send Kit).

3. Enter the serial number for the imageRUNNER device (the machine that the optional kit will be installed on). BE SURE TO ENTER THE CORRECT SERIAL NUMBER.

4. Copy down the License Key number for the installation.

😎

To Install the Optional Kit on the imageRUNNER Device:

1. On the copier, hit Additional Functions > System Settings > scroll down > License Registration.

2. Enter the License Key number you copied down when registering the LAN on the LMS website.

3. Hit the Start button on the License Registration screen.

4. Reboot the copier.

Technician

service.jpg

where this settings is displayed. How i find it ?

IRC5185 repear HDD

service.jpg

where this settings is displayed. How i find it ?

They are under
    Service Mode Level 2

u see that over to right side

when in Level 1 > u hit add function key once_then #2 key once> that brings u into LEVEL 2

Don't u have a Manual

L2.jpg

Technician

I know how to enter the level2, but there are no these settings "NOT DISPLAYED IN SERVICE MODE" so is written where they are

IRC5185 repear HDD

I know how to enter the level2, but there are no these settings "NOT DISPLAYED IN SERVICE MODE" so is written where they are

settings with *1 have no use for you / disregard

what are u trying to discover